you poor americans

The continued reference, time and time again, to snow eating was a point not to be missed. I think there's a message there. We've read that there's some indeterminate number of N. Koreans starve to death. The starvation time of the year is winter. For starving N. Koreans, the only thing they can consume is snow. The fact that the video kept highlighting the snow eating thing, was I think, a way to get a message out not intercepted by censors.

The continued reference, time and time again, to snow eating was a point not to be missed. I think there's a message there. We've read that there's some indeterminate number of N. Koreans starve to death. The starvation time of the year is winter. For starving N. Koreans, the only thing they can consume is snow. The fact that the video kept highlighting the snow eating thing, was I think, a way to get a message out not intercepted by censors.
+1

Which also means they're telling the starving people to eat birds.. but to make sure they save some for Tuesday.

On my last trip to Thailand, I, went on a boat ride up the Mekong river into the Golden Triangle area. One of the tourists asked if there were crocodiles in the river. The tourist guard said no..they've all been eaten. Later visiting a hill tribe community (where the women have those long stretched necks) there were swarms of dragon flies in the air. An Aussie in our group said that in Australia, that many dragon flies would attract a mob of birds..The toursit guide said all the birds had been eaten. In the village a hen followed by several chicks walked by. My wife's grandson asked if snakes woud attack the chicks...You guessed it, the tour guide said all the snakes have been eaten. The tour guide also pointed out the numerous dogs running around in the village. She wanted us to note there were no old dogs...eaten. After this tour,, I realized for the first time, there didn't seem to be pigeons in Thai cities. Actually, the only place I noticed pigeons was at a Wat (Thai Buddist Temple). It's apparently the only place pigeons can live without being eaten.

On my last trip to Thailand, I, went on a boat ride up the Mekong river into the Golden Triangle area. One of the tourists asked if there were crocodiles in the river. The tourist guard said no..they've all been eaten. Later visiting a hill tribe community (where the women have those long stretched necks) there were swarms of dragon flies in the air. An Aussie in our group said that in Australia, that many dragon flies would attract a mob of birds..The toursit guide said all the birds had been eaten. In the village a hen followed by several chicks walked by. My wife's grandson asked if snakes woud attack the chicks...You guessed it, the tour guide said all the snakes have been eaten. The tour guide also pointed out the numerous dogs running around in the village. She wanted us to note there were no old dogs...eaten. After this tour,, I realized for the first time, there didn't seem to be pigeons in Thai cities. Actually, the only place I noticed pigeons was at a Wat (Thai Buddist Temple). It's apparently the only place pigeons can live without being eaten.

I don't get it, gators, snakes and birds but not chickens? Are chickens too disgusting to eat? I think they are yommy!

So now we know the real story as to why Dennis Rodman went over, to eat yommy birds.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-czgOOvfI[/ame]

Ralphy

I don't get it, gators, snakes and birds but not chickens? Are chickens too disgusting to eat? I think they are yommy!

I'd guess there's a 100% certainly the chickens will ultimately be eaten. Like the dogs, they let them multiply, before harvesting them.

The hill tribes people have always been a part of the populace, but violence in Burma and the Golden Triangle has driven more into Thailand. The hill tribe people are ethnically different than Thai's, Lao's, and most of the Burmese. Most of the people in NorthEastern Thailand are ethnic Laotians (Essahn). It's a joke in Thailand that Laotians will eat anything.

I'd guess there's a 100% certainly the chickens will ultimately be eaten. Like the dogs, they let them multiply, before harvesting them.

The hill tribes people have always been a part of the populace, but violence in Burma and the Golden Triangle has driven more into Thailand. The hill tribe people are ethnically different than Thai's, Lao's, and most of the Burmese. Most of the people in NorthEastern Thailand are ethnic Laotians (Essahn). It's a joke in Thailand that Laotians will eat anything.

I guess some beleive everything tour guides say a fact. I like the comment about no pigeons in the cities, boy some times I wish that were true....lol