you poor americans

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
I feel for you, having to live like this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmZUUnBiURU[/ame]

Surprisingly they left sequences of people eating...North Koreans must be pissed.

Whenever you got time and courage checkout what Lee Soon-ok wrote about working (extermination) camps in North Korea. Compared to those, nazi camps looks like kindergardens, totally gut wrenching......

And according to the few regime's defector, human flesh trafficing is pretty common there...:huh:

Eventually the whole NK system will collapse by itself, and when we'll get the complete picture the world will shake its head wondering why nobody made a move.:zzz:

Fucking depressing.
Faith in Humanity -100

Surprisingly they left sequences of people eating...North Koreans must be pissed.

Whenever you got time and courage checkout what Lee Soon-ok wrote about working (extermination) camps in North Korea. Compared to those, nazi camps looks like kindergardens, totally gut wrenching......

And according to the few regime's defector, human flesh trafficing is pretty common there...:huh:

Eventually the whole NK system will collapse by itself, and when we'll get the complete picture the world will shake its head wondering why nobody made a move.:zzz:

Fucking depressing.
Faith in Humanity -100

:hissyfit: U rite, no ? about it.....:hissyfit:

what is ever more depressing is WE could cure the problem with one Nuclear propelled sub, and not even have to use a nuclear bomb.....

sneak up on them, and empty the tubes on their parade day.....little fat slob all over the viewing stand.....splat!!!!

take out their power plants, hit ANY boiler under pressure with a force of a few tons of TNT, and it's TOAST, the whole plant goes up, and not coming back easy....

do the same for iran too....mullah asshole on his preaching on high holy daze....mosque collapses in on his ass and his prime followers.....end of THAT .gov there.....

OH, but we have to raid all their money also....wipe out the entire islamic money supply.....

credit, USA .gov.treasury....pay off the national debt.....

payback is a bitch.....9/11

:clobbered::censored::hijack:

Fucking depressing.
Faith in Humanity -100

what is ever more depressing is WE could cure the problem with one Nuclear propelled sub, and not even have to use a nuclear bomb.....

sneak up on them, and empty the tubes on their parade day.....little fat slob all over the viewing stand.....splat!!!!

take out their power plants, hit ANY boiler under pressure with a force of a few tons of TNT, and it's TOAST, the whole plant goes up, and not coming back easy....

do the same for iran too....mullah asshole on his preaching on high holy daze....mosque collapses in on his ass and his prime followers.....end of THAT .gov there.....

OH, but we have to raid all their money also....wipe out the entire islamic money supply.....

-"To any problem there is a solution which is simple, elegant.... and wrong"

Fucking depressing.
Faith in Humanity -100

Psychologically speaking, they won't. Read this for context
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Yeah we really have it bad here. We have to walk over 4 miles to school in the snow with no shoes on, uphill, both ways.:censored:

It makes you wonder though, if their .gov is spewing that shit, what kind of shit are other .gov's spewing? Who is to be believed?:hunter:

Fucking depressing.
Faith in Humanity -100

-"To any problem there is a solution which is simple, elegant.... and wrong"

OK, WHY is it RONG???? islamics get away with shit for DECADES, and somehow we not supposed to wipe them OUT???? ......really???

:hissyfit:

I watched this on my phone while I was waiting in line for my daily cup of hot snow..... yommy..... tomorrow I get to eat a bird....

So if the USA bombs them out of existence then who will be passing out NK coffee and cakes to the hungry modern day Americans?:hunter:

It's all true. The bright lights, busy shopping centers and fancy cars you find from NY to LA, that's just fake stuff we use to fool people. Those sneaky Norks figured it out.
Got to go. Need to get my ration of snow coffee and bird.

So that is what happened to the Bird...........
12.jpg

I'm so upset I'm not getting my yommy free daily cup of coffee (made from snow) that I'm going to Starbucks and spend $5 on one.

Notice the lack of birds. Those few that you do see will be eaten by tomorrow. :gurney:

Squab washed down with snow-coffee, yoommy!

Any one for a pigeon-egg McMuffin?:drink:

Beyond the jokes it really is a fascinating bit of work. Forgive me if I start to sound like Dennis but the film is worthy of consideration.

I understand the blatant propaganda aspect to make the NK citizens feel lucky but look at the images they found to exploit.

Damnit. I live in Texas and we have no snow to make coffee or soup.

It looked like they took a camcorder through the ukraine or something. (does the ukraine even exist anymore?) Even funnier.. I searched with Google to make sure Ukraine was still a country and the number one result was for russian mail order brides.