Wierd wear pattern

SSBC's aluminum calipers (Force 10) have two pins per caliper for the brake pads...keeps them much more stable.

I'd be interested in knowing the difference between Wilwood and SSBC. Wilwoods look like aluminum versions of the stock iron Delco's. SSBC's are pretty massive and cost about $750 a pair.

The HB (Hydroboost, aka hydrobeast) is supposedly less senisitive if you use the correct Saginaw power steering pump shell (aka reservoir, aka ham can). It has two low pressure returns; one for the power steering and one for the HB. The pump shell is designed so that both low pressure returns are located so that they enter at a no/low pressure part of the shell. Any least amount of back pressure turns the boost in HB to beast. I have a HB on my 70 but it hasn't hit the street yet. I have the correct PS pump shell (reservoir) but haven't installed it yet. It was originally designed for a GM truck that had a HB.

DB is Durango Boy for newbie readers of vettemod.

AS to the return lines on any HB install, I just dis a T fitting, and had over with it, it's just a LO pressure return, so used a large port brass fitting of some 3/8" hose barb on it, and clamped her home....one on the vette, on on the motor home, can't GET two examples more extreme than that,

IMO, there is no reason not to......

now I do have to admit my vette is not a balls out racer....

:hissyfit: