Two blocks from home

Ain't section 8 wonderful? got a row of 3 houses not 3 blocks from me also....

:surrender::bomb:

Typical news media. Don't tell or say anything about WHY the crowd was pissed to start with, just show the PD making attempts to control the situation. IF the crowd was getting involved because a LEO in the line of duty,(i.e., apprehending a bad guy), had to pop him, then the crowd gets what they need.
I have yet to see a LEO cut loose on a crowd just because they're there.

IF I let fly about my folks experiences from '63 through '92 out in the country on 2 acres, you all wooden believe me anyway,

:cussing::bomb:

much less the lock slippers in a high rise.....cost me 3 pistols, only ONE of which was recovered.....

and the locks on my work truck opened quicker with a Jersey Hook than I could with the KEY.....

:bomb::cussing::amazed:

my folks endured 6 break ins.....cleaned out the house but good, last one was mom in the back hallway as they broke in the back kitchen door....one morning, as Mom in the back hall confronting the bastard....alone at age 84 or so....

yeh, tell me WTF I think of crime/criminals/inner shitty 'yout'....and the rest of it, including our God DAMN so called Criminal 'Justice' system....

Which is why lawyers should not be allowed to hold ANY public office, period, they want to hold public office, they have to resign the Bar, and never can go back to law practice....

CASE CLOSED@!!!!!:bomb::cussing:

messicans...figures 50/50 chance either that or a chimpout...turned out to be wetbacks

hope there not messin with our rollerskating hotties at anjelos burgers ?

Typical news media. Don't tell or say anything about WHY the crowd was pissed to start with, just show the PD making attempts to control the situation. IF the crowd was getting involved because a LEO in the line of duty,(i.e., apprehending a bad guy), had to pop him, then the crowd gets what they need.
From what I've read some guy got shoot the day before, and the people were protesting what they was considering use of excessive force.
Then possibly excessive force was used again.

From what I've read some guy got shoot the day before, and the people were protesting what they was considering use of excessive force.
Then possibly excessive force was used again.

Man pulls out a auto-burgler 12 ga, think for a nanosecond I would not respond?? bullshit, in fact I not wait for it to appear.....

and could care LESS.....

Angelos is under attack :eek: time to get things under control there Bird. You know,i might need to eat there when i come out in August,I miss their food and-------- well its a great place to eat.

Well, I ways supposed to go to the Anaheim City council meeting last night to help represent IBEW on a docket matter.
I am glad I did not go. Riot police, swat teams, helicopters and mad mobs just aren't my thing. :rolleyes:

Well, I ways supposed to go to the Anaheim City council meeting last night to help represent IBEW on a docket matter.
I am glad I did not go. Riot police, swat teams, helicopters and mad mobs just aren't my thing. :rolleyes:

:gurney::ill::crap: YGTBFKM.....thought union guys were tougher than THAT.....:nuts::clobbered:

YOU should be able to start a diesel with that comment......:drink: