Redoing that old Camaro

Why? Because it's "trick" no one will know what kind of engine it is.

The intake angle is 0 degrees, IDA webers bolt directly to it so it has to be level.

You can get a lot done in weekends and evenings and still it's going slow while waiting on parts/

Much less pay 3X the real price by time you get them there.....you GOTTA be made of money.....

:shocking::rofl:

Got the wheels in, looks like it's a very close fit. they're 17x10 & 17x11. I may have to convert the 17x11 to 17x9 or something like that and use the 10s on the rear.

cut the fenders and move them out and re-weld to fit the wheels.... Kumho XS are available in 345-35 so that will do it..... :thumbs:

I don't want to cut and weld on the TA, it's too nice to cut up. I may have to massage the inner rear fenderwell a bit. I'm aiming for 315s

Damn turtle...a compliment... did you hit your head? :)

Wow ... Never thought I would see marck have a car with an automatic.

i never thought i would see Marck have a car that was driveable. This thing is impressive.

LOL that must have took a lot for you to share that with us!

Yep, I've only given out 3 compliments in the last 10 years.
And how many of those three were sarcasm free? :D

next time you're here, hopefully by then I'll have it tuned to the point where it can be driven without lugging like crazy (and not shoot 10ft flames LOL)

Crap is stalling here like mad....stuff not coming in. Ordered EZ liner from a co. here. They said it'd be in by a week or 3...took 3 months in all :( I can now coat the patches on the camaro where I removed it for welding the SFCs...I also finished the TA where I ran out of it last time. Got the last batch of bolts back from the plater and a bunch of parts in like a big C&R radiator. Time to get cracking again.

She's sure looking good on the underside
24ec9440c9d038.jpg

24ec9440d806b8.jpg

24ec9440e31b41.jpg

Also got a T65 but it's an LT unit. I'm thinking I need a 4XX LS3 style engine, most likely LQ9 block, stroked, L92 heads... I'll need a different T56 then. I had it installed in another chassis but I pulled it out. It's a complete swap setup

24ecc364679a3a.jpg

24ecc3647284e0.jpg

The other chassis has some extra metal ;) not sure what to do w/ it yet

24ecc3647ca220.jpg

24ecc364871ff5.jpg

24ecc36482360b.jpg

24ecc3648baf7f.jpg

Got my bed liner about 8 months ago to do the under side of the Firebird, just can't get motivated to take it all back apart since it's running. To damn much fun to drive. :)