Moog Ball Joints

GTR1999

Gearhead
I have posted on Dc as well, there has been a lot of talk on suspension kits and who has what, cost, etc, etc, etc. I have seen MOOG advertised in some kits that just couldn't be sold at those prices. So I called MOOG to see if they changed their design or number for the 63-82 vette. They did not. These joints cost about $240 for all 4 , rock auto has the best prices.

I know this subject has been talked about way too long but there are still guys buying the cheap kits thinking they have MOOG parts. MOOG does sell a cheaper part which may indeed be in the kits and thus qualify for MOOG brand name but the correct USA MOOG joints are the high hat upper and the 256 lower,no exceptions other then sales BS. Help out your fellow corvetter and let them know the deal before they open their wallet and not get what they expect.

Here are the pictures

moog001.jpg

Upper

moog003.jpg

Lower

moog002.jpg

Lot's of people buy store brands made by Moog thinking they are equal to real Moog branded products. The few I've seen are not even close.

Lot's of people buy store brands made by Moog thinking they are equal to real Moog branded products. The few I've seen are not even close.

Man, I have NO other conclusion to reach but that guys are importing junk from China, and repacking here in America in a counterfeit MOOG box or any other brand, really, and selling to a underhanded distributor that in turn supplies the auto parts houses....even chains....

SOMETHING going on....no one is likely to buy things like front end parts from the one hung lo parts house....so they counterfeit.....

:hunter::flash: