How's Florida in April?

Ok, it will be Fort Pierce, second half of April.

When are you going to be in Boston? It would be nice to meet you since I missed you on your west coast tour.
I'm sorry Mike, but we had to rule out Boston from the journey, plan is to make it to FL as fast as possible.:surrender:
But as I got friends in Boston, I'll go there again, and be assured I'll let you know.:beer:

When are you in Orlando??? I want to make sure the VW is ready for a cruise when you get here..... Lol
I think we'll zip to Fort Pierce, fall in coma for a few days and see from here.
It's 24h drive in two day and 4 nights.
Orlando it not that far, making a stop at your place after visiting Cap Canaveral would make sense.
Or even a dedicated "VetteMod" day, as Damoroso suggested.
If so, as you guy all work, something around the 26-27 week end would make everyone happy.

the good guys show is in kissimee the 25 th thru 27 th. let me know if you can do the 25 th. have a great trip.:thumbs:

When are you in Orlando??? I want to make sure the VW is ready for a cruise when you get here..... Lol
I think we'll zip to Fort Pierce, fall in coma for a few days and see from here.
It's 24h drive in two day and 4 nights.
Orlando it not that far, making a stop at your place after visiting Cap Canaveral would make sense.
Or even a dedicated "VetteMod" day, as Damoroso suggested.
If so, as you guy all work, something around the 26-27 week end would make everyone happy.

I usually suggest Cocoa Beach to meet up...... It's kind of "central" for most guys here and a great place to meet

The space center is definitely a "must visit" ! ...... Great stuff to see and do.....

I'll be here that weekend, no travel plans .....

Well, we arrived Monday early in the morning.
Boy that was a long trip, longer I ever made.
The PT did just fine, good boy.
So far we're having a blast doing pretty much nothing.
We're renting a house in a super quiet neighborhood, with a fenced garden and a big swimming pool.
Plus Fort Pierce turn out to have the nicest dog friendly beach, which is gorgeous.
So we'll surely take a day to make the keys and another one to make Cocoa Beach/cap Canaveral, but that will probably be it, we underestimated our needs for some solid farniente.

the good guys show is in kissimee the 25 th thru 27 th. let me know if you can do the 25 th. have a great trip.:thumbs:

I tried to convince my girl to go to this, it didn't worked, Sorry mate.
Still up for a meeting the day after with Karsten?

I usually suggest Cocoa Beach to meet up...... It's kind of "central" for most guys here and a great place to meet

The space center is definitely a "must visit" ! ...... Great stuff to see and do.....

I'll be here that weekend, no travel plans .....

As I said we'll probably dedicate a full day to this.
I'd prefer to take a full day to pay you visit and maybe see what Orlando got to offer. PMing you for the details.

Sorry for the typos, I'm using a tiny laptop.

the 26 th is an incredibly bad day, its my birthday. everyone has plans, for me :thumbs: im sure you will have a great time in central Florida and hope you make it a regular thing.

the 26 th is an incredibly bad day, its my birthday. everyone has plans, for me :thumbs: im sure you will have a great time in central Florida and hope you make it a regular thing.

We're enjoying the hell of our stay and will certainly come back.
Nothing's written in stone, I'd be fine doing it the 27th.