Yo ho yo ho, it's a pirates life.......

Some Russians were organizing interesting boating trips in the Somalian waters, sort of like shooting ducks but a little different LOL

excuse the language:
what the FUCK is people's aversion to defending themselves??? i really can't wrap my mind around this. did you read the story? the part where they're afraid that arming ships will result in an increase in violence. it makes no sense. well, i suppose there will be a very short, very slight increase. until we kill all the mother fucking pirates. then guess what? peace.
i just can't understand how people think like this. it's the same morons that think if we just show al quada we don't mean them any harm that they'll leave us alone. i mean it's like they live in an alternate reality.
:suicide:

Some Russians were organizing interesting boating trips in the Somalian waters, sort of like shooting ducks but a little different LOL

Some Russians have managed to loose a freighter loaded with wood products/logs? it disappeared after passing the English channel and went silent before that, apparently.....

Does the Jolly Roger fly near by???

Uhh...wait a minit, there are two brigands I know of that live nearby......:rofl::rofl:

NL is arresting these pirates, taking them here and putting them in jail...err I mean a 5 star hotel room with TV, playstation, exercise, free meals and what not....the pirates love it, they don't ever want to go back...go figure!

Some Russians have managed to loose a freighter loaded with wood products/logs? it disappeared after passing the English channel and went silent before that, apparently.....

Does the Jolly Roger fly near by???

Uhh...wait a minit, there are two brigands I know of that live nearby......:rofl::rofl:

Arr..ya scurvy landlubbers...the mighty Flying Dutchman....scourge of the 7 seas sails again harr aharr!!!!

excuse the language:
what the FUCK is people's aversion to defending themselves??? i really can't wrap my mind around this. did you read the story? the part where they're afraid that arming ships will result in an increase in violence. it makes no sense. well, i suppose there will be a very short, very slight increase. until we kill all the mother fucking pirates. then guess what? peace.
i just can't understand how people think like this. it's the same morons that think if we just show al quada we don't mean them any harm that they'll leave us alone. i mean it's like they live in an alternate reality.
:suicide:

I'm with you Gary. Pay the ransoms for the ships they have now, and as soon as they have no more, the next time they try, cruise missile time. I bet it stops REAL quick, or maybe the second/third time in a row.

Biggest part of the problem is the dumbasses outnumber the intelligent rational, logically thinking people by about 7 to 1. Just take a look at good old D.C. and the Congress of these United States. They collect the dumbasses and then they make the laws we're supposed to live by.