The usual problem about smoker engine

most likely the rings for some reason never seated, and at this point most likely wont.

You can try some aggressive driving and hard down-shifting to seat the rings but as stated above it may be too late.

I always drive aggressive, is the reason why my differential was broken. yesterday I drive for 250 miles but slowly and the car don't "eat" oil (just a little quantity).

most likely the rings for some reason ever seated, and at this point most likely wont.

dumping an abrasive down the intake is an old skool idea that was reportedly used to try and get chrome rings to seat. I never heard of any success, just the stories of how to do it.
I would not even suggest thinking about it with moly rings.

It is possible that the rings were installed upside down or the assembler "rolled" the rings on to the pistons which puts a radial twist in the rings

I would suggest doing a cylinder leak down test to verify.

http://www.meyerracingonline.com/leak.html

I have a friend that have the gauge for the pressure in the cylinder, I know is not the same, but is a good test for be sure that all cylinder is egual.

If your friends gauqe is a compression gauge it will not tell you what you are looking for if the rings are oil coated as a false reading will result.

But, is true if I will see one cylinder have lower pressure than the other, probably is in it the problem?

quote]
I am quite sure of the cylindr bored because I have the purcase of that. Is strange that you dont see smoke in rear of car with 7 rings broken.
But what was the condition of your cylinders when you inspect them?[/QUOTE]

My block had obviously been tanked and the bores honed, but with stock bore and pistons. It was just re-ringed as part of the rebuild on a 60K mile motor and the bores looked great on disassembly. Before disassembly, it had 200+ 1/4 mile passes with an ET around 14.2. Compression was good, as evidenced by the 1/4 mile performance. It was starved of oil during an autoX event by the previous owner, so the forged crank was cut 20/20 and an L49 cam installed. Since you will need to disassemble your motor anyway, start with the intake manifold and see if it was properly sealed and not your problem. After doing that, pull a head and inspect the piston and rings on one bank. It might save you some work on the long haul.

most likely the rings for some reason ever seated, and at this point most likely wont.

dumping an abrasive down the intake is an old skool idea that was reportedly used to try and get chrome rings to seat. I never heard of any success, just the stories of how to do it.
I would not even suggest thinking about it with moly rings.

It is possible that the rings were installed upside down or the assembler "rolled" the rings on to the pistons which puts a radial twist in the rings

I would suggest doing a cylinder leak down test to verify.

http://www.meyerracingonline.com/leak.html

I have a friend that have the gauge for the pressure in the cylinder, I know is not the same, but is a good test for be sure that all cylinder is egual.

If your friends gauqe is a compression gauge it will not tell you what you are looking for if the rings are oil coated as a false reading will result.

But, is true if I will see one cylinder have lower pressure than the other, probably is in it the problem?

if I understand the symptoms you state, it is oil usage form the majority of cylinders if not all of them.
One cylinder using the amunt of oil you state would produce a beautiful blue cloud behind you.
The problem with a compression gauge is IF the rings are not sealing properly in all cylinders or the amount of oil you are using will falsly seal the rings and mask the problem.

with the amount of money you have spent on this car I would strongly suggest spending a few dollars more for a leak down tester and figure this out.
Rule out one thing at a time, the pvc valve has been mentioned - removed it from the valve cover and let it lay ON the valve cover. duct tape the opening in the valve cover over and drive the car. If the oil still is consumed you
will know it wasnt the pcv valve. If you have excessive crank case pressure the engine will let you know by a large amount of oil coating the breather tube,vent assy without the pvc valve being in the valve cover.
I still suspect a bad ring job and the leak down tester will let youknow for sure without to much $pain$.