Running a red light

IF they learn to control light sequence to keep traffic rolling instead of stopping the mass of cars every 2 blocks, and even split the group for some stupid reason, they be fine....but NO, ....

I remember Wash DC being SO stupid that a way decades ago, then going with a old HS friend to Dallas/FW Texas in '70, in finding out that it really could be done, as in keep traffic moving, not stopping every damn two blocks....I was working as a TV in home repair guy, and so on the road from 8 am to 6pm and witness with and against the flow on any given road at any time of day.....

the .gov dunno jack shit WTF they are doing, and I know it tooo well, having witnessed it with my own bored eyes and ears......

it comes from Fed.gov control of highway funding....they kick the bux, they write the rules, that damn simple.....

but that's OK, fellow citizens, I BTDT and tell the truth, rather you all believe it or NOT....

:eek::twitch::lol::thumbs:

IF they learn :

Traffic engineer too?

What haven't you solved.

NOT engineers, it's political bullshit from DC that's the reason....

I witnessed it as above, and so have noticed subtle changes over 15 years here in Florida also....all bullshit....

no way in fucking hell anyone convinces this old motorist that lights have to turn red every damn second light, making someone stop on a ~45 mph commercial highway, every 1/4 mile, you take that 'management stupidity' and take that outta the national highway gas bill, and you can see the results....

as for RED light running, like that old Texas HWP man explained it to me once.....'you don't RUN no red light in Dallas...

I was maybe 26 he was like 60, I paid attention....as being a junkyard hotrodder, the junkyards were full of high speed collisions from DECADES past, as no rust....on most Texas cars....