Memorial day

Beagle 1

Just a reminder, Memorial day is not just about bar-b-que and beer.
Pray for our soldiers, sailors, Marines, Air Force people, Coast Guard, etc.
And remember those who aren't with us anymore.

Thanx for that timely reminder.

We get all caught up in our own realities and forget that Freedom has a reality of it's own.:drink:

Hear Hear, to the guys...:1st::drink::drink::drink:

but NOTHING other than jeers for the crew in DC....

:mad::cry::goodnight:

Remember, the proper way to fly your flag on Monday is half mast until noon, then to full mast until sunset. But I'll be happy just to see them flying, regardless of how you do it.
Semper Fi.

Remember, the proper way to fly your flag on Monday is half mast until noon, then to full mast until sunset. But I'll be happy just to see them flying, regardless of how you do it.
Semper Fi.

This thread reminded me to buy an American made flag at Lowes, and fly it proudly.

The flag IS made in the USA, but the mast and bracket is still China. Best I could do.:blush:

Semper Fi.

This thread reminded me to buy an American made flag at Lowes, and fly it proudly.

The flag IS made in the USA, but the mast and bracket is still China. Best I could do.:blush:

I bought another one not so long ago, at HD, American made and fully stitched too not just a died/color sheet of cloth, looks GRAND....totally upscales the house....the olde ones go to the VFW hall up the road a mile, for proper disposal....they earned the honor, I did not....

:yahoo:

I still fly the flag my family had durning WWII Had three uncles in that war and a mom working at a war factory. Grandma at the red cross.

Need a new flag every year. It's pretty windy here. It's nice to have the fresh one up for Memorial Day ('course the sentiments attached to one from WW II would be better for remembering what today is for).