I'm NOT a FORD Fan... But Now?

phantomjock

Well, FORD used to be jokingly referred to as; Found On Road Dead, or Fix Or Repair Daily.
Now there might be a new version based on their latest commercial; Forge Our Radical Destiny!

Not for me. Wonder how many they will sell?
Of course they are also eliminating the AM radio, that conservatives listen to. What a business strategy.

Guess the O'Biden Admin has a hand in this as well as the new Electric Truck Plants?
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/27/business/energy-environment/ford-battery-electric-vehicles.html

I remember how successful Solyndra was:
On August 31, 2011, Solyndra announced it was filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, laying off 1,100 employees, and shutting down all operations and manufacturing. In September 2011 the company ceased all business activity, filed for bankruptcy under Chapter 11, Title 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code, and laid off all employees.
...that went bankrupt after receiving $535 million in federal loan guarantees from the Obama administration.

Cheers - Jim

Attachments

• WOKE Ford Commercial LGBTQ .mp4
    15.9 MB
I wonder if the woke Ford truck in the ad will be offered as the new Bud Light model?