How good is a 99.1% rating on Ebait

Geoff Coenen

I have never sold anything or purchased anything there. A fellow on the National Colon Rectal Society's technical discussion chat hole says this is definitely a reason not to purchase. The ebait seller has 44,000 sales with 99.1% approval rating - so the potential buyer say's 0.9% unhappy buyers is 396 aggrieved buyers. If you purchase with a credit card I know you can do a chargeback. I don't know how paypal works. If you can get your funds back & return the parts how unhappy can you be?

IMWTK - What Say YOU ???

PS I the past 10 years this fellow purchased from me twice – in 2016 $24.00 for four NOS GM accelerator swivels – in 2019 $25.00 a 66 oOSOEZ wiring diagram

Then in 2021 I cancelled his order for $49.20 – 5 small repro's

After reading just a very few of this fellows 5,289 diatribes, yes 5,289 picayune aphorisms on the National Colon Rectal Society's technical discussion chat hole – I realized my repro's would not meet his high standards & emailed him so – and therefore I cancelled his $49.20 order. You would think I had the only supply of Oxygen & also cut off his nuts castrating him. He had a meltdown.

When I see & read some of these extraordinary ncrs comments on the cosmetics – not the fit, functionality & longevity I know when to "hold 'em, and when to fold 'em". I'm glad I can get a part that allows me to drive my 66 YO 1956, my 59 YO 1963, my 55 YO 1967, my 54 YO 1968, my 53 YO 1969. Beats the crap out of towing a Corvette from show to show so someone can drool over their garage furniture.

(I think Kenny Rogers sang that tune, but I could be wrong.)

PS On a lighter note I'm not worried about Monkey Pox. I'm happily married to a real woman. (I think it is God revenge against queers - even the Bible says it's blasphemy)

our friend Chicago Al has two ebay accounts, he buys with one and sells with the other and when his neg feedback adds up he swaps, I think his buying name has 100% but his selling name has 98.8% 45600+ feedback with 46 neg and 37 neutral in the last 12 months.....my opinion feedback doesn`t mean much.

I actually buy a lot on EvilBay to the dismay of the Wife. I use pay pal & have it linked to my Discover Card & get cash back.I do check the sellers feed back & give feed back also.