Fun videos of Russians being blown up

SuperBuickGuy

tank goes boom

One of the other YouTube channels explained the why. Russian tanks have self-loaders for the main gun - that puts the ammunition around the tank crew, thus if you hit the tank from the top - pop goes the Russian.

Some pretty amazing footage coming out. This was a very lucky drop, right into sun roof.

Looks like the guy that ran off must have had some warning. Whats the deal with the improvised "sun roof"? It was a bullseye for sure.

The guy running? I don't know, I guess he heard a drone hovering and figured he would bug out. :)

My guess is any civilian vehicle gets "borrowed " and trashed. They must have knocked out the custom sun roof.

There are a lot of these drone videos.

Glad I'm here.

The guy running? I don't know, I guess he heard a drone hovering and figured he would bug out. :)

My guess is any civilian vehicle gets "borrowed " and trashed. They must have knocked out the custom sun roof.

There are a lot of these drone videos.

Glad I'm here.
been watching a lot of Russians running, lately.... suspect they'll do quite well in the next Olympics, what with all the practice and tryouts on the Ukrainian frontier.

Reactions: rtj