Corvettes and Cats....Ugh!!

ToddG

First off, for a guy...I like cats and so does my WIFE (nuff said). I do not like cats on Corvettes. I have two out door cats. My garage has a cat door....you know the rest of the story. This is what I have to do to protect the car. A car cover is not enough as they have claws and nick paint. to say the least it is an event to go for a quick spin..:crylol:

CATS.jpg
CAT1.jpg

c-ya
ToddG

GOT my sympathy man, wife insists on feeding all the neighborhood strays, and so they come in the garage, and two of them tend to piss.....which pisses me OFF no end....I caught one suspect in the garage brave enough to stay when the door came down.....I got out the air hose, and terrorized the living FUCK outta that animal so much so it shit on the floor, I made life very precious to that fucker for about a hour...needless to say the wife was not home....

and I love cats, but not pissy cats.....that gets their asses in deep shit FAST...

I have gotten used to the paw prints on various cars....even the vette, sad to say....

:hissyfit::hissyfit::censored::eek::surrender:

If you are a cat lover, mouse traps under newspaper will scare the shit out of them when thay jump up on the car. it works on counter tops as well. If that dosn't work for you a .22 or a 12ga never fails.

If you are a cat lover, mouse traps under newspaper will scare the shit out of them when thay jump up on the car. it works on counter tops as well. If that dosn't work for you a .22 or a 12ga never fails.

Or about 50 mousetraps glued to the top of the cardboard :eek: and I think the 22 would be the best choice ,it will leave "only" 1 hole in the car ! :thumbs:
But seriously maybe you could find a fabric to attach to the cardboard that their claws would get caught in and they would stop jumping on the car.

That sucks. I like cats as long as they don't get on a car.

I used to have a problem with other peoples cars getting on my cars. Now I have two black labs now though so non of the neighborhood cats come near my place.

I have zero time for cats. I don't go out of my way to be cruel to them or anything but I don't like them. They seriously piss me off though when they get on a car of mine. I wanna catch the bastard that currently does laps of my cars and light him up with a taser :hunter: