Can't Fix Stupid

superheroes can ..... apparently, although as of yet there is no definitive proof of it's viability

Give the guy a little credit for coming right out and saying "Boy did I screw up!" He's not trying to blame anybody else or make excuses, and now he's going to dive back in and try to take care of it himself. Competent or not, he's gonna try....We've all made stupid mistakes before (I seem to recall a recent thread about a rolling jack on a sloped driveway....)
If I had done something like that (knock on wood!) I think I'd just quietly quit posting and dissapear for a while....
It is kinda funny, though.

Actually he didn't come out and say he screwed up. He was convinced something was whacked but didn't know why. It even took some time before it sank in what he had done (and it wasn't just him!)

I'm pretty sure that if he was fully aware of what he had done he wouldn't have posted it.

Actually he didn't come out and say he screwed up. He was convinced something was whacked but didn't know why. It even took some time before it sank in what he had done (and it wasn't just him!)

I'm pretty sure that if he was fully aware of what he had done he wouldn't have posted it.

He actually blamed the product and warned others not to use this stuff..... even after he plugged and gummed the entire engine up he did not read the instructions that are printed on the bottle/label .... instead he took a photo of the bottle with the "evil product" next to the plugged oil screen....

I'm sure he regrets posting this on a public forum.... he probably already has a new username :clobbered::clobbered:

BTW, A few months ago I read the instructions on this and similar products. None of these are compatible with antifreeze, I guess that is not all that important if you pour it in the crankcase ...

Last edited:
Give the guy a little credit for coming right out and saying "Boy did I screw up!" He's not trying to blame anybody else or make excuses, and now he's going to dive back in and try to take care of it himself. Competent or not, he's gonna try....We've all made stupid mistakes before (I seem to recall a recent thread about a rolling jack on a sloped driveway....)
If I had done something like that (knock on wood!) I think I'd just quietly quit posting and dissapear for a while....

Who, ME??? I never did anything stupid....:gurney::gurney::gurney:but I have made a couple hospital trips......

:gurney::gurney::banghead::banghead::clobbered:

Ha ha OK, OK I just skimmed it. But at least when it was all pointed out to him he admitted he fucked up.
You all won't ever hear about some of the dumb shit I've done, like the time I.....
:clobbered:

BTW, A few months ago I read the instructions on this and similar products. None of these are compatible with antifreeze, I guess that is not all that important if you pour it in the crankcase ...
Unless you have antifreeze IN your crankcase!!

I just read that whole thread, pissed myself laughing :lol:

:1st:
at least you didn't fill the engine with BB's
:2nd:
if you don't hot-tank the motor and head, you're a double retard.
:3rd:
we dont need to tell you not to reuse the filter, right?

Dickhead...

:withstupid:

The sad part is.....the poor guy started the whole thread sincerely thinking
the Product was at fault.........Only to be proven wrong and thrown under
the Bus like never before. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer,
but is taking his beating quite well, which does show some character.....:thumbs:

That's not something you find a lot of these days............:search: