Awsome website

delbert62

Hello everyone,
This website is perfect for me. My name is Dale Bert. I currently live in eastern Iowa. I have been modifying cars, motorcycles, bicycles or anything with wheels for over forty years. My most recent project is a 76 corvette, LS1 conversion. I am a Tool and Die Maker so I can build anything and have access to the tools to do so. I love the downloads section. It isn't always easy to find blueprints and how tos in such detail. I really like older cars but they can always be improved upon. I respect the amount of work it takes to restore a vehicle to showroom condition but when you are done all you have is a statue to look at. Build it and drive it!! Heck, beat the :crap: out of it and then build it again.With all that been said I hope you don't mind if I throw out a plug for my side job. I am an artist. I do paintins of cars and motorcycles. My website is www.fineairbrush.com. Looking forward to spending many hours on this site researching further projects and downloading plans. This place has a ton of info.
Thanks for listening to me ramble

Welcome to VetteMod :hi:

Indeed very nice work.....

stingray.jpg

Welcome to VetteMod :hi: Great airBrush paint work :thumbs:

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

You do some really nice work there, I love the HEMI 426, and the '59 Red Caddy....A old buddy may just well order the HEMI poster....

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words on the artwork. Keep an eye on the website this winter as there will be more Corvettes coming.