Would there be any interest.....

Just about a month away from this tour. Is everybody still in for this?
Are there more that want to be added to the list?
I need the names,(in 2 weeks from today) just the full names of all participants, just those that haven't sent them already. I have to make clearance paperwork which is no problem. But I can't do it without your names. So, those that have decided you can make it, or you just might make it, send me your name. It won't hurt a thing to put you down and you not show. That's ok, it's just hard as hell to do it last minute. I CAN accomplish it if you show last min, so don't let that stop you. I'm just a big fat lazy ass, and want all to bbe smooth!!!!!!

I can't wait, Tank :beer:

Tank, how many guys have you got signed up? I'm only 1600+ miles away. I should just pop down.........

Come on guys. Get signed up. Time to commit for the organizer of this run. If you even THINK you can make it, send Tank your full legal name via PM.:phone:

Tank, how many guys have you got signed up? I'm only 1600+ miles away. I should just pop down.........

Yes you should, only a few flight hours away.
I think, from the top of my head, that we have 7 or 8 plus me signed up. Cocktails will be Thursday at 5-8 PM. There will be chips and homemade salsa, and heaven knows what else, Fri. after the tour. I might just have to fire up some smoking hot chicken wings, and some not too hot, for those non-southwestern folks.

I'm still waiting till the 25th.
Tank

B2B, thanks for the heads up, I've done alot of this kinda planning before. I've done car shows, poker runs, a weekend run to Death Valley, etc.
I'm just a tool that the forum can use to set this up, you folks tell me when you can make it. I'll take the most common date and we'll proceed from there.
You just can't please everybody, I stopped trying to over 30 years ago. Don't think I'm getting a bad attitude, I'm not. I'm a very up front person, and speak my mind. Kinda hard to put feelings into typed words, so I'm serious when I tell you guys that I'd like to do something. I will make it happen, to the best of my ability, within the parameters that I have to work with.

Just to quote myself from Mar. of this year. I'm still that same person. ANyone else?? The door is going to close soon an the security list for entry. I want everybody to come that wants to.

We have 3 people that want to make it......................THREE people and the guests that they bring. Hey, less food I have to cook, i guess!!!!

Me again

Maybe worse Tank. I just had to blow $4,000 on a new roof top A/C, and I just may be too tapped out to make it. I am still gonna try, but only 15% sure I can at this time. It would be my first missed run, and that bothers me to no end.

Maybe worse Tank. I just had to blow $4,000 on a new roof top A/C, and I just may be too tapped out to make it. I am still gonna try, but only 15% sure I can at this time. It would be my first missed run, and that bothers me to no end.

Trust me, I understand, fully. I just had to put $1808 worth of tires on my toy hauler.

I would not be hurt AT ALL if you guys all want to postpone this until spring time. It won't be too hot here, not bad weather, and an all around good time to do this is we just can't make it happen right now.
You guys let me know, I haven't done anything that can't be backed out and postponed for a few months.

If anybody has non-refundable air flight tickets, already, well, hell, come on out. We can still do this again in the spring. Guys, I'm just a vehicle to accomplish a task, use me. I go to the boneyard EVERY day, it's no big deal to me, you guys just speak up and let me know.

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves right here on this thread and I'll be right here.

Tank

I hate to do it, but the AMARG boneyard tour is going to be postponed until the spring. If somebody has non-refundable tickets, let me know, I can still get you in to see the planes and all the stuff so you don't loose your money. Otherwise, we'll try to schedule for the spring time.

Maybe by then, things will be better for all that want to attend and will be able to make it. Damn shame, but you'll have that from time to time.

Put your heads together for a spring time date to do this. March thru May is pretty good weather here, not too hot.

BBTank

Damn! Sorry to hear that people are bailing on this. I have my plane ticket and am still planning on meeting my buddy from Phoenix there, if it's OK.

Damn! Sorry to hear that people are bailing on this. I have my plane ticket and am still planning on meeting my buddy from Phoenix there, if it's OK.

Come on out. The AMARG commander was looking forward to having us too. I just think if we postpone until spring, folks will have a bit more time to plan for it. Let's hope so.

See ya when ya get here. PM for my cell phone #.
Tank

I have been asked twice today about this. Is anybody else still wanting to come out for this?
You guys gotta let me know, because I have told the commander that we were going to postpone until spring.

I hope that by postponing, all the folks that would like to make it can. That'll give more time for everybody to make plans, save a little bit.

I have a 39' toy hauler that I can set up for people to stay in. It's not the Taj Mahal, but it would be less than $40-50 that could be split between whoever wants to stay in it. It's got 2 queens in the back, 2 single beds that fold down, lots of air mattress space, and a queen in the "master" up front on the trailer.

Let me know, I ain't no mind reader.......yet!!!