Would there be any interest.....

HOOD???Maybe we can caravan. I believe Darrow is going also. (You never know when his

Well the hood is up right now on the 74 I am putting togeather a q-jet
and learning a little bit more about jetting. But I think I will be ready to go. Thats a ways off, By then I sure I will have done other things like the new fan spacer for the a/c you know its going to be a little warm there....Maybe back to the original manifold. Or a new exhaust you never know I think the r 22 may be low I know I have some someware. I don,t know if the wife is going yet. But I think you can count on me. I need to check on some some property overthere this is a good excuse to do it. And the 25th is my Birthday yea and I am almost as old as bird.

PS how many are going to drive C 3s??????? caravan would be fun and safe.

Last edited:
Well the hood is up right now on the 74 I am putting togeather a q-jet
and learning a little bit more about jetting. But I think I will be ready to go. Thats a ways off, By then I sure I will have done other things like the new fan spacer for the a/c you know its going to be a little warm there....Maybe back to the original manifold. Or a new exhaust you never know I think the r 22 may be low I know I have some someware.

R-22???? You put a roof top unit on that car too????:lol: Holy crap.

I would like to see a list of approved persons that might be able to attend.

can we start a stickey?

There is one at the top of this page. "Would there be any interest part II".
As far as a list of "approved" names, is there a need for an approved list of attendees?
Don't let that list stop you from making it to Tucson.

BBTank

can we start a stickey?

As far as a list of "approved" names, is there a need for an approved list of attendees?

BBTank

Sometimes it can help. Guys tend to go more when more friends are going. I don't see the harm but you might list them by forum name "and party of"

can we start a stickey?

BBTank

Sometimes it can help. Guys tend to go more when more friends are going. I don't see the harm but you might list them by forum name "and party of"

Good idea, dumb redneck don't think that far ahead. I'll post it up later, when I get home later today.

OK, as asked, here is the names of the folks pretty determined to make this boneyard tour

BigBlockTank, and wife
BIG2BIRD, adn guest(s)
mrvette and a guest I beleive
BBSHARK and guest(?)
DARROW 74 with a guest, I think.

This is all off the top of my head, so if I'm wrong, it's OK, i have the real list on my PM's. You guys can chime in here also. Did I tell you guys I'm really excited about this?.......................well I am.

When we get done with the tour, I think we could have some soda's koolaid, adult cocktails and whatever in our patio for some photo ops to post up after it's done???? Anyone?

I'm going to work on getting a motel/hotel at a group discount if you're all interested. Let me know.

Tank :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

well get with it

Time is getting close. I should be ready as soon as I find out where all these parts go.
73 vette 008 (Large).jpg

Really IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN WE NEED TO GET IT TOGEATHER AND GO FOR IT. MAYBE SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER FORUMS........I KNOW THERE ARE SOME THAT WANT TO GO THAT ARE NOT ON THE LIST.

Come on guys this can be a really great trip......

Yea, how 'bout it guys? I'm ready on this end. I just can't get a motel/hotel to give a discount on 4-8 people. If we had a bigger crowd, maybe.

Is everybody flying in? Anybody driving? Let me know so I can arrange transportation for everybody for the tour. I think we might just get a big military 15 passenger van for the tour, instead of everybody driving out in the desert.

Afterwards, those of us that have our cars here can park them on the "show" road, and have a photo op in front of some of our display aircraft. we'll choose when the time comes.

Tank

Yea, how 'bout it guys? I'm ready on this end. I just can't get a motel/hotel to give a discount on 4-8 people. If we had a bigger crowd, maybe.

Is everybody flying in? Anybody driving? Let me know so I can arrange transportation for everybody for the tour. I think we might just get a big military 15 passenger van for the tour, instead of everybody driving out in the desert.

Afterwards, those of us that have our cars here can park them on the "show" road, and have a photo op in front of some of our display aircraft. we'll choose when the time comes.

Tank

Some of us are planning on driving our C-3's. I know I am.

Trip

I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A CORVETTE RUN. I am going to drive my c3 and I think this is what a forum get to geather is about. Any year corvette is part of our thinking. But we need to be a group And we need to have great comunations. any one who drives a corvette is welcome ( I HOPE I AM NOT TALKING OUT OF TURN, IF SO LET ME KNOW.) But I hope we can get enough vettes to make it a great run.
You might think about how hard it is to plan a run like this. I know because I have done it before. But if you want to keep this and all fourms going. you must be part of it........... Darrow

I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A CORVETTE RUN. I am going to drive my c3 and I think this is what a forum get to geather is about. Any year corvette is part of our thinking. But we need to be a group And we need to have great comunations. any one who drives a corvette is welcome ( I HOPE I AM NOT TALKING OUT OF TURN, IF SO LET ME KNOW.) But I hope we can get enough vettes to make it a great run.
You might think about how hard it is to plan a run like this. I know because I have done it before. But if you want to keep this and all fourms going. you must be part of it........... Darrow

Thanks for the gratitude for doing this. It can be hard, but I've done a few events, this one should go smooth. If you know of somebody that's want to come, let me have full names of anybody that wants to. I don't know about everybody, but I'd like to keep it around 15 or so people to get in on it, is that OK with everybody? I mean, this is your tour????

I'm with you on the driving thing, but some folks are coming from 2-4 days drive away. And with these times, driving and being on the road for 9-10 days might put some out of the picture.

If those that can drive, do, then we'll work out logistics at my bar (back patio) the night before, or right before the tour. It'll be alot of fun either way. You guys (and gals too) will get to see some things that not just any John Q. Public can get to see. I'm working on some walkie talkies for each car, and I'm working on getting our PR dude to "lead" the tour. At least on the walkie talkies. I have 5 good shape walkie talkies that are mine. If you have 1 or some, let us know. Let me know, I've asked before, if ya'll want to burn some meat on the grill at our bar and grill (Patio)????????

Let's make this thing happen.

Tank