Would there be any interest.....

I'm waiting for a response from the AMARG Commander. I sent an email to him last week, Fri. I think. I invited him to ride with me, and we'll take the same route the bus from the museum takes. Well..........the big boss will be with us, so we might get a little more of a personal tour than most people do.

Ummm, a BBQ at the end? A crab boil at the end? Chime in for vittles, I can make it happen.

Tank

This sounds like a great deal. I'd have to plan for 2nd annual tho, my car is apart and won't be back together for a while. What date have you got in mind at this time?

Well I just picked up my frame today, got the front susp 1/2 on........ Maybe Sept..... If I find an Ls engine........

This sounds like a great deal. I'd have to plan for 2nd annual tho, my car is apart and won't be back together for a while. What date have you got in mind at this time?

I'm looking at a Sept. date right now.

September is a great time of year down there. I'm there in August with my family and would love to come back when it cools down a little.

Its about time LOL

I'm glad you said that, I will expect to see you at his event then?
I do have some award winning ribs, baby backs that is. Just throwing that out.......tequlia lime chicken........stuffed burgers........green chile pork burritos..........just a thought.:nuts:

Beth has family near there so were going to visit them also........And tequlia lime chicken does sound GOOD:thumbs:

Its about time LOL

I do have some award winning ribs, baby backs that is. Just throwing that out.......tequlia lime chicken........stuffed burgers........green chile pork burritos..........just a thought.:nuts:

Beth has family near there so were going to visit them also........And tequlia lime chicken does sound GOOD:thumbs:

Maybe we can caravan. I believe Darrow is going also. (You never know when his hood will be up next). :rofl:Kevin MAY ride with Darrow.

Its about time LOL

Maybe we can caravan. I believe Darrow is going also. (You never know when his hood will be up next). :rofl:Kevin MAY ride with Darrow.

We may leave sooner to visit family....but if not that sounds like a plan:thumbs: