Snakeater! Are you out there?

De oppresso liber is the motto of the United States Army Special Forces.
Which probably means he's a "wannabe". Probably never even been in the military. Certainly in my experience, it's the guys who lead you to believe, or want you to think, they were some sort of special forces (SEALS, SAS etc) that never were...

De oppresso liber is the motto of the United States Army Special Forces.
Which probably means he's a "wannabe". Probably never even been in the military. Certainly in my experience, it's the guys who lead you to believe, or want you to think, they were some sort of special forces (SEALS, SAS etc) that never were...

I been hearing that comment for decades, and on the net quite often....odd.....not the comment, that the behavior is common enough that ME not being ex .mil of any type would pick up on it....

:confused::gurney:

I have heard nothing from Brian or the detective in his home town. I will follow up in a day or two with a phone call to the detective, after that I will file a complaint in my home town as well.

Thanks for asking!

Man that sucks! Now I know why everybody requires a check from the post office before shipping. I never sold anything so it never happen to me. I have given things away on the X-mass thread but I always covered the shipping (small stuff) . I hope this doesn't make you think the majority of people are like this. I still live by the thinking that a hand shake or a mans word is just as good as a contract.

It is, it's called on oral contract. And it is valid unless it concerns property. You can sue for it.

Nothing I've said or will ever say is to be taken by anyone as actual legal advice. It may very well be fiction and I'm only saying it to get attention.