Snakeater! Are you out there?

OK gang, I have run out of patience here. Can anyone tell me the "procedures" for chasing down an internet deadbeat? Can I call the local LEO's in his home town and file a complaint or is there some Internet fraud website?
Even after you phoned him, he still hasn't come through? How far away does he live? It's been four days since the parts were supposed to be shipped - could they still be in transit? Or is there more to this?

Last edited:
OK gang, I have run out of patience here. Can anyone tell me the "procedures" for chasing down an internet deadbeat? Can I call the local LEO's in his home town and file a complaint or is there some Internet fraud website?
Even after you phoned him, he still hasn't come through? How far away does he live? It's been four days since the parts were supposed to be shipped - could they still be in transit? Or is there more to this?

Good question, my buddy in Texas is helping me out with sourcing a couple computers for Linda, in response to the lightening strike garbaging our 'network' out....so the first one comes through ok....but the laptop did not....so back and forth all round about that...but FEDEX lost it.....more than likely stolen....it WAS sent, but it just faded away at that point....nothing on this end...

which is why I sens USPS if at all possible....I even sent a driveshaft to FRANCE some years ago...for a 700 conversion shark....
USPS....

:trumpet::mobeer:

I was hoping that the dizzy would have arrived by today. It seems that Brian has no intention of honoring our agreement. I don't know just how busy training K-9's can be, but this has gone far enough. I am tempted to post his full name and address here on the forum and to call him a dead beat.:tth:

I was hoping that the dizzy would have arrived by today. It seems that Brian has no intention of honoring our agreement. I don't know just how busy training K-9's can be, but this has gone far enough. I am tempted to post his full name and address here on the forum and to call him a dead beat.:tth:

K-9's....used by police? I wonder if they would like to know they have a potential thief working amongst them. Call to the police (k9 division) in his area in order?

I wonder if his employer knows his tendencies? How many k9 trainers can their be? Must be some kind of specialty with few employers. You have his name, can you trace his employer?

Internet fraud? across state lines? Wonder how much he values his reputation and his career?

I hate this shit..... but I won't let it go either.

I don't blame you man.....

and neither have I......I dunno I ever told this story here....

I moved here in '97 from the Wash DC area....gave my house away for the climate change...arthritis, like so many other guys...:surrender::mobeer:

so down the street I ran into this outfit that built/fixed all sorts of hotrods....mainly American muscle and drag cars....

so I got talked into making a investment into that business and of course it was a fraud from word go....even as a ongoing business of some years previously, and run by ex Navy people....it was still a crooked operation....

so I got ripped for some 40 grand.....I couldn't get anywhere with the supposed 'legal' system or afford a lawyer, and so lawsuits were dismissed by slick maneuvers....so I went public....

passed out ALL the information I had on several cruise nights....about 3 pages of 8x11 print outs....they smoked out the operation but good, one of the wives tried to confront me, but I won that round easy....
so they sued me for libel/slander, I filed for discovery, being on the defense now.....that meant the court order was delivered to the bank involved and I got ALL the financial records of the time period in question.....which proved my case....

I then went public with THAT information.....another flyer/handout to everyone in town at cruise night......

I got support from other people, even CUSTOMERS of this joint.....

Steve Szala, USN Cheif....died of throat cancer for the lies he told....

his other crooked partner Kevin Hester hit the wall at good speed racing at Gainsville track....apparently busted him up pretty good....but not as bad as a 357 will.....

Tony Gonyon the 3rd partner never took any money, so he was innocent....but he sure covered pretty good, maybe out of total ignorance....I have heard he lost a whole bunch in some dealings there too....that's scuttlebutt though....

Then there is another disaster, for another time.....

:cussing::harhar:

I hate this shit..... but I won't let it go either.

I don't blame you man.....

and neither have I......I dunno I ever told this story here....

I moved here in '97 from the Wash DC area....gave my house away for the climate change...arthritis, like so many other guys...:surrender::mobeer:

so down the street I ran into this outfit that built/fixed all sorts of hotrods....mainly American muscle and drag cars....

so I got talked into making a investment into that business and of course it was a fraud from word go....even as a ongoing business of some years previously, and run by ex Navy people....it was still a crooked operation....

so I got ripped for some 40 grand.....I couldn't get anywhere with the supposed 'legal' system or afford a lawyer, and so lawsuits were dismissed by slick maneuvers....so I went public....

passed out ALL the information I had on several cruise nights....about 3 pages of 8x11 print outs....they smoked out the operation but good, one of the wives tried to confront me, but I won that round easy....
so they sued me for libel/slander, I filed for discovery, being on the defense now.....that meant the court order was delivered to the bank involved and I got ALL the financial records of the time period in question.....which proved my case....

I then went public with THAT information.....another flyer/handout to everyone in town at cruise night......

I got support from other people, even CUSTOMERS of this joint.....

Steve Szala, USN Cheif....died of throat cancer for the lies he told....

his other crooked partner Kevin Hester hit the wall at good speed racing at Gainsville track....apparently busted him up pretty good....but not as bad as a 357 will.....

Tony Gonyon the 3rd partner never took any money, so he was innocent....but he sure covered pretty good, maybe out of total ignorance....I have heard he lost a whole bunch in some dealings there too....that's scuttlebutt though....

Then there is another disaster, for another time.....

:cussing::harhar:

Good Job Gene :thumbs:

His last visit here was yesterday.............yo snakeater, we know you are out there.....Why not just live up to your obligation and do what's right?

Brian Brown aka Snakeater
10 Dawn Place
Jackson, Tennessee

BEWARE! This guy is a thief!

I have not heard from him or received any form of payment.
Do you have an email address for him? What a turd, maybe he's related to a super hero?

No, no e-mail addy, just the above info and what I think is his cell phone #.

Fu*k me......:clobbered:

There's more to the story but out of respect I will not post it - at least not yet.:

He said that the post office was at fault - he had a lot of excuses but the bottom line is - still no dizzy or reimbursement for shipping the bumper & spoiler to him. Brian said on the phone that he will ship the dizzy today.

I will respectfully wait a few more days before I start slinging crap around.

Lee

Whats the rest of his story & what was his excuse for the post office being at fault if he didn't even ship the dizzy?