Really Bad Day

Well the car is still being bid on by salvage companys. I don,t think its going to draw much insterest, I think I will be buying it back. And using the parts, I don,t want to start over on this car once is enough. I will be back on the road soon, just don,t know exactly what car or when. And just think what I can do with all the new and rebuild parts from the 74 and the parts I have in my garage. By the way so far Hargerty has been the type of company you would want it to be. Also they told me it was insured for more the I thought :D:D:D

Well, That's good news!

Don't know if it's changed in recent years, but these totals usually are bid on thru "insurance pools" used almost exclusively by most insurance companies.
Anyone that is licensed to buy with them can bid, and that includes junk yards, body shops, chop shops, car dealers or anyone with access to their licenses.

Usually, totals that are more desirable that can be repaired easily, go for top dollar. Often times word spreads and it's usually a friend of a friend etc that just wants a particular car.

Stay on top of it, seems like a nice desirable car, especially for Cali (74). Also looks like a pretty easy fix. Good luck with it.

totaled

well I am working on a 71 and should be on the road in a while.
so far the insurance company has been good. I am buying the car back for parts or whatever. as soon as the insurance settles with me i will post more good news I hope.