Really Bad Day

are you ok ? what happened???

No injurys
That we know of both my wife and I are a little stiff but I think it will go away.
now its up to hargerty insurance. Then I will deside what to do with it. the motor still runs kind of. I will look into it to see if its worth repairing. Or maybe just nlook for another one.

OH SHIT!!!, Glad you all ok, what happened?? what you hit?? or did something hit you??

What year car is it??

What happened???
I click on the link and it just comes up as a blank page. I gather you were in a bad crash. Details for those of us in the dark?

crash

What happened???
I click on the link and it just comes up as a blank page. I gather you were in a bad crash. Details for those of us in the dark?

I lost it turning on to a hwy and hit the mountain.
just type in the web page and it will take you to evernote.

I called hagerty yesterday, today they called back (sun) and said and adjuster would call within 48 hrs. there are on the ball.

Last edited:
What happened???

I lost it turning on to a hwy and hit the mountain.
just type in the web page and it will take you to evernote.

I called hagerty yesterday, today they called back (sun) and said and adjuster would call within 48 hrs. there are on the ball.

Don't be in too much of a hurry to sign and cash their check. Make sure it covers ALL of you damages. Hopefully it all works out for you!

Darrow, the important thing is you and Sharon are okay.

Hard to see the pictures, as that website sucks, but I would total the car, buy it back, and remove the drivetrain. Engine, tranny,rear end, T/A's, wheels tires, and ebay the rest.

Looking at the pictures, I'd guess have the frame straightend and a new front clip.

Again, glad you and Sharon weren't hurt.

now that we know you both are ok (the important part) :

no way I'd let the car go, once you stripped the front it will look a lot more managable.... first see what Hagerty's adjuster says. Even if they want to total it you can buy it back and either rebuild or part it out

you hit a mountain ? maybe it just tore up the radiator support, ripped the fiberglass off the firewall and the frame is still straight... it doesn't take much to rip the fiberglass front off the car....

Darrow,
Trying to be sensitive here. Could you maybe just post one or two strategic pictures here? We are all curious, as humans just are. J