73' restomod project in Finland

Nice work. What did you use (the black stuff) for the perimiter seal?

Actually I'm not sure about the seal material, it's intended just that use and I bought it from the same fiberglass store as all the other accessories..

I've done by wrong fiberglass, won't fit for epoxy so lots of sanding made and now repair my own work..

Well, you are not the only one, I have also tried to use Epoxy on chopped fiberglass... Not a good idea:suicide:
The woven glass sheets are great to work with! They follow every bend and countour perfectly.

Nice work, keep it up!

Regards, Daniel

After week unnecessary work and lot of practising plus endless sanding of floor plate I think I will laminate it to final early next week. :smash::smash:
At same made necessary mods to floor. Next week also should arrive first parts from States, first for birdcage, in two weeks also the new chassis about.

upside down

Time to start think a final finishing and make test piece.. it's truly open..

Have been real busy on work, some small happening all the time anyway..

And.. I got a huge "hangover" because sold my former C6 I built, picked her back to home last weekend.. Traded to Lambo.. selling was initially a big mistake!!

Few photoshoots:

Traded to Lambo.. selling was initially a big mistake!!

Tuomas, you say that trading the Vette for a Lambo was a mistake?

can you pls explain LOL

I would love to have the oportunity but, I dont think I'll experience of owning the two cars and experience the differences between the two of them.

By the way, I like the C6 Vette more than the Lambo, matter of taste.

Traded to Lambo.. selling was initially a big mistake!!

Tuomas, you say that trading the Vette for a Lambo was a mistake?

can you pls explain LOL

I would love to have the oportunity but, I dont think I'll experience of owning the two cars and experience the differences between the two of them.

By the way, I like the C6 Vette more than the Lambo, matter of taste.

lol::lol:

Sorry, sometimes should read after writing..

YES, I mean, early summer I sold the C6 was big mistake..

BTW: Tomorrow should arrive a tons of all kind of Vette stuff, including SS chassis!!