73' restomod project in Finland

Meanwhile I await birdcage parts, I started fiberglass work. Driver floor first indoor laminating made..

Some photoshoots..

BTW: I placed an order of the wheels.. Fronts will be 19" X 12" wide within 305/30R19 and rears 20" X 14" wide within 345/25R20

These will be fully custom made bad asses.. :devil:

Rear tires already here awaiting..

C3s look so good with large rubber. I can't wait to see how much you have to modify to get those in there :)

Or out.. I'm also await L88 fender flares, fronts will add 4" each and rears 6" each. And chassis is also done with narrowed rear frame rails :D

I put 285/40s under mine, and had to notch the control arm - so I've a pretty good idea of the mountain you're climbing, and I'm impressed

Looks I'm the new happy owner of the Street Shop chassis :lol:

I put 285/40s under mine, and had to notch the control arm - so I've a pretty good idea of the mountain you're climbing, and I'm impressed

Yeah but SBG, Tuomas is not using an original C3 frame.
he's able to put a lot of rubber.
http://www.streetshopinc.com/c5andc6for53-82.html

I knew that - and I stand by my compliment to the work he has ahead him.

Tell me Tuomas, are you going to rebuild it with the 73 front end or put a 68 to 72 chrome bumper front end to it?

Chrome bumper, decided it yesterday and placed an order as well took same L88 long model hood and new taillight panel plus bonding stripes!

Easier turn to new front end than start rebuid old one I think. But only never know the fitment of aftermarket parts, we'll see..

Tell me Tuomas, are you going to rebuild it with the 73 front end or put a 68 to 72 chrome bumper front end to it?

Chrome bumper, decided it yesterday and placed an order as well took same L88 long model hood and new taillight panel plus bonding stripes!

Easier turn to new front end than start rebuid old one I think. But only never know the fitment of aftermarket parts, we'll see..

Cool, I think it might be a bitch to fit , like any aftermarket parts , but it's fiberglass and it will look soooo much better.
cant wait to see it happen