Wider in the back?

According to the guy they are
18x10.5 fronts

18x12 rears

The tires are radial Michelin Pilot Sports.
275x35x18 fronts

345x35x18 rears

He said they were custom wheels but dont know where from.
But the look is nasty for sure

No offset arms at the time and the BS is 4.75" from axle flange to edge of rim.

My plan is to keep the everything under the current flairs. The outside of the wheel/tires would be where they are now but the rears will be wider to the inside. The wheels in the pics are 15X8.

54796DSC02490.JPG

54796DSC01732.JPG

Those pics are picasa hosted right? I don't think they allow hotlinking, either way the pics don't show here, only when you open the url in a new screen. Please just use the image upload service here @ VM so we don't have the dreaded red x :D

I love this car. You must leave this to me in your will:goodevil:

My plan is to keep the everything under the current flairs. The outside of the wheel/tires would be where they are now but the rears will be wider to the inside. The wheels in the pics are 15X8.

54796DSC02490.JPG

54796DSC01732.JPG

I'd be happy to put you on the list. My son thinks it will be his and my two granddaughters love it. Actually my handle is from granddaughter #1. Her middle name is Sky. :bounce: :amused:

I'd be happy to put you on the list. My son thinks it will be his and my two granddaughters love it. Actually my handle is from granddaughter #1. Her middle name is Sky. :bounce: :amused:

I LIKE that car too, really nice, being a vert and all, I do notice you tag there Maryland, and INCorrect.....on it....I spent 53 years in the DC Metro Area,....Rockville, Potomac, G'burg, Bethesda....and the absolute best Md. tag ever issued was some 35+ years ago....

55 SUX

belonged to a buddy of mine, had it on one of his seldom driven street cars, he took it to shows alot years ago.....which explains why he still has it.....he's a Federal cop, DHS today....he agency got con-glommed...in the shakeup from 9/11......:lol::lol: