Water Transfer Printing - Hydrographics

Ralphy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKuXyeAGzEU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKuXyeAGzEU[/ame]

Ralphy

Seem to recall SaudiVette did his Rear view mirrors and maybe the gills on one of his trips back to OZ. May still have his pics here...
Cheers - Jim

There is another video with that one- the guy is doing a forestock, grip, and a butt for what looks like a MP-5. The video shows him applying clear over it. Seems like that would seal it from water.

Sure could make everyone look- how about wood grain rocker covers? Or even better, dip the block? A wood grain block in something like an old school street rod where you could really see the sides would be a hoot at a car show. "HEY- that guy has a wooden engine in that car".

Last edited:
Seem to recall SaudiVette did his Rear view mirrors and maybe the gills on one of his trips back to OZ. May still have his pics here...
Cheers - Jim

Last I heard, SaudiVette was effectively banned from the internet by the Saudi government. Is SaudiVette alive and well somewhere? Quite a distinction, as far as I know, most people are banned by CorvetteForum!!!!!

Ha Ha -maybe I should go over and sign up at CF and get banned just on principle.

Here are a few pics saudivette loaded that I bet are Hydrographic:
354930b8018e8e7.jpg
354930b80398563.jpg

Look good - hope they and he are fairing well in "sandland." It might be VM that is "banned" and not his access. Note with some interest that Turkey is considering a wide spread throttling of the internet too.

Too much Big Brother for me. November elections not far off.

Cheers - Jim

Those look nice. I just yesterday talked to a guy who used to have the equipment. He said it's farly durable and it is clear coated. Tim's idea got me thinking what other unique patterns could be done, like busted engine parts.

Ralphy

Last edited:
There is a "one-man" shop about 3 miles from my place that does this...
oldskoolfab.com

He also does a lot of other work too.

I'll have to drop by and get some quotes when I get back. Sheetmetal dash becomes ????

Cheers - Jim