The new C7

I didn't know what to expect; turns out that the renderings didn't do it justice!!!

The C7 is awesome, I love it!!!

03_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

8378797802_9f53589a14_k.jpg

I'm conflicted.
The red car makes me throw up in my mouth. It looks like a combination of a Lightning McQueen front, and a Camaro Rear.
OTOH, the gray version looks damn nice for some reason.

Can't explain it.

I didn't know what to expect; turns out that the renderings didn't do it justice!!!

The C7 is awesome, I love it!!!

03_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

8378797802_9f53589a14_k.jpg

I'm conflicted.
The red car makes me throw up in my mouth. It looks like a combination of a Lightning McQueen front, and a Camaro Rear.
OTOH, the gray version looks damn nice for some reason.

Can't explain it.

It is because all the black shit stands out on the red one

With a little over 14,000 cars sold last year and with the new tooling and developing costs these had better sell. If not this may be the last Corvette.:suicide:

With a little over 14,000 cars sold last year and with the new tooling and developing costs these had better sell. If not this may be the last Corvette.:suicide:

:club: U rite, I"m afraid...and 14k in sales for a car that once sold 50k units is a pretty sad ending,....the way the REAL economy is going, I don't see it as lasting, sad to say....:cussing::skeptic:

A coworker said, "first Corvette with a back side window." I hadn't noticed.

Ralphy

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I like much of it. It's hard to say in pictures vs in person. I think the interior looks nicer than the ungly camaro interior, but could be better. I also think the tail lights look way too much like the camaro. To me red is a difficult color, the c6 looked good in red. I like red with white coves on a c1's. I've never liked c3's in red.

I like much of it. It's hard to say in pictures vs in person. I think the interior looks nicer than the ungly camaro interior, but could be better. I also think the tail lights look way too much like the camaro. To me red is a difficult color, the c6 looked good in red. I like red with white coves on a c1's. I've never liked c3's in red.

I agree on the taillights. They could have used more imagination I think.

I agree on the taillights. They could have used more imagination I think.

I'm more reminded of the C3 taillights than the Camaro taillights... but I'll be that will be the first or second thing people will have options to change when the car is for sale.