The new C7

I didn't know what to expect; turns out that the renderings didn't do it justice!!!

The C7 is awesome, I love it!!!

03_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

07_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

01_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal_1358126093.jpg

02_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

06_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

08_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

36_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

33_2014_chevrolet_corvette_reveal.jpg

8378797802_9f53589a14_k.jpg

[/IMG]

It's indeed a beautiful machine.
They definitely raised the bonker factor. It show they have better aerodynamic analysis tools, they didn't have to make it slick and dull to have good Cx.
Sharp edges, complicated shapes, the Corvette went from "American sport car" to "Exotic supercar".
Still prefer my C3, but the C7 is now my second in term of look.

Did mechanical specs leaked out already?

I will refrain from being too critical till I see the rag top version....

nuff said.....

:shocking::pprrtt:

I think I agree with most of the previous statements. It seems the new trend for American muscle is going European. I like the car but not sure I like it with a Corvette badge attached. The 2015 Mustang seems to be going Euro in design also. The trend may be due to a weakened US economy.

What's with the statement at the end of the video, "Shortly after the unveiling, the staging area blew up.... Puck'em" At 1:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u6I1D4dsyc0

Had the urge to want to see stacks thru the rear glass! But given the configuration that can't happen.:idea:

Ralphy

Last edited:
I like it very much, better than the C6, more in line with the Corvette tradition of doing something different. Goes back to the Stingray series in some ways.

Wow, now THIS is a sure fire cure for erectile dysfunction.

Man, I hope that this new Vette depreciates fast. I want one....but for half the price.

I like it, but the black vents in the hood look like shit.

I kind of like the exterior, but absolutely hate the interior.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I like it a lot. I want those seats in my '73. Chevy has a website for it already with all the specs, color charts, options etc. Good job.

DC

Could see me using those seats also.

Anyone notice the brembo brakes? Looks like they are similar to the cts-v or zl1 but the calipers are different. The rotors are the 2pc with cast in alu hubs.