I'm back

Gordonm

Been gone from here a long time. Just looked at my signature and wow have I changed the car. Almost everything
Sited is now gone and replaced with an LS3 and a T 56 6 speed. Numerous other changes also. I have had to put the car on hold for over a year due to a divorce but am In a new place now with a new lift also. Hopefully by this summer the car will be done and back on the road. Have to update all my info.

Hey, welcome back !!!! Good to hear you're doing good : a lift , a 6spd, a LS3 .... Not too many got it that good after a divorce LOL... Sounds like you did good :D

Hey, welcome back !!!! Good to hear you're doing good : a lift , a 6spd, a LS3 .... Not too many got it that good after a divorce LOL... Sounds like you did good :D

He don't have to spend money on dust collectors for every shelf, and curtains/drapes for the windows, and he can use the kitchen for engine work, like I did.....

:3rd:

Hi Gordon
Good to see you back again. I know you had some issues to deal with the past year and that sure wasn't fun. Best of luck to you now. I may be looking for new digs in the next year too and a large garage would be nice.

Good To See you. I am also back or as much as I am able. Also did you know I am now a Vendor at CF lol. Well I was told that when I went to sign on and got the boot lol.

Gordonm yes you do need to update all that stuff. :). I like the T-56.

Gordon: Good to hear from you again. Hope your domestic problems are survivable.

I had a divorce in 1988. Took me a long time to recover emotionally from that...My Irish national wife arrived in 1980 with the equivalent of a BS degree in 1980. After I paid for her Masters Degree in 1985, she divorced me in 1987. She got a MS degree and US citizenship and ultimately about $67,000 cash divorce settlement in in 1988. Free MS education and $67,000 in 1987 dollars...not a bad deal.