Hi from New Zealand

Haggisbash

Been a 70 coupe owner for a little over a year now, happened onto this site when looking for some tech info. and thought I would hang around.

Welcome to the motley crew.......

just ask away, and there are tons of files and threads on most any subject..

:beer:

Been a 70 coupe owner for a little over a year now, happened onto this site when looking for some tech info. and thought I would hang around.

Welcome. Owning a Corvette in New Zealand is challenging! As a tourist, I've been to New Zealand twice...bus tour of the Southern Island...memorable event in my life, also a week rental car trip from Auckland to the Bay of Islands. Also, lived in Australia for 9 years, 300 miles north of Adelaide.

I have a 70 Coupe which is a project car. I have a 68 Vert which is licensed and insured and a 08 Corvette which I often drive. The 6.2 liter 08 is supercharged, the 70..if I ever get it on the road will have 496/502 cubic inches with an all aluminum engine Big Block. It's a race to get the 70 finished before I'm forced into retirement!!!

Is your 70 left hand drive? I wish these cars had been made so that it would be easy to switch from left to right hand drive. Going to right hand drive in a 70 Vette is a pain.

Hi from Auckland just joined got 65 coupe Grand Sport upgrade see pics on drivetrain section, Ken 0275888777