HELP!! GM TV Cable

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
Is there anyone close to a GM dealer or a source where they have GM TV cable 10163879 ???

I can only get these aftermarket ones here and they are all junk, adjustable or not. The detent system on all of them is crummy.

help help help :)

$52.79 special order only, not in stock locally.....I assume about 3 days....

:suicide:

Local GM/Chebby dealer.....if you can find online, look for

http://www.garberautomall.com/page/service-portal/

just chatted with a helpful kid on line there, they going to get in touch with me over PP payments and ship to Europe.....kid did not know if they did that....

so they going to email me on my old spam addy, and then the parts guy gets your addy, and you all can talk, if you rather not go that route, I can do the reverse on it, and you get the parts guy directly, probably right off the site, and so find out.....

they are apparently a multi line dealership as shown on site, and so all over the country.....I knew they came out of Michigan, but had NO clue they were all over this nation with mega dealerships in various regions....they sure as HELLLLLL put up a BIG show down the road maybe 15 miles from here....

:cool:

Slightly used (20K) assembly from my 200-4R available. Switched to a Reverse Full Manual set up. From my Bow-Tie 2004-R.

PM if interested.

A few days have gone by,....if it'd help I'd be glad to buy it, have it shipped to my home address and then I'd ship it to you person to person. International air mail, Fed Ex? (Fed Ex? would probably be about $60-$70 dollars I'd guess.) I'd trust you to reimburse me later.