Happy Independence Day!

7t9l82

i hope you all have a great day, i probably posted this in the wrong place but with the high traffic we seem to have here i didn't think it would be too much of a problem.:bestwishes:

As long as it's posted here--I'll join in! Happy Birthday America!!
Just got back from Dinesh's movie - interesting, thought provoking, and reminded me, we are all people that must (in Bono's words);
"..keep faith with an IDEA."
:bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes:

i watched Megan Kelly interview him and showed segments of the movie. i intend to see it.

I saw his first flick about Nobama, he did try to warn us, for sure, and everything IN that movie was correct too....

but you know, last night O'Reilly had that Water's World for the entire hour, where the guy walks around most any part of the public in this country and asks elementary questions, even shows famous photographs of people we all should know....and the totally STUPID responses he gets are just ASStounding....IF the show is not edited to make it just the stupid showing, it speaks very badly for the voting public, another comment is about they always have FOX news on the microphone, and most certainly the camera guy I would imagine, that that alone would make most people clam up, I would imagine, certainly scare/intimidate them a bit.....

but I knew the answer to every damn question given.....but then again I spent 53 years in the Wash DC region, them bastards putting NOTHING over on me, I know the hacks and operation from inside, TS clearance and shit, I worked WH security, went to Nuclear plants, jails, all sorts of places, my friends mostly worked for the .gov and the stories were very consistent from agency to agency.....State, CIA, DIA, NLM, NIH, NAVY, you name it.....

:surrender::eek:

yes, i lived in that area for decades, people wouldn't believe the attitude of government employees.
our outcome based education is a real success story isn't it.
a friend of mine read glen Becks book "being George Washington" to his teenage kids, covered the book read it all without saying who the main subjects name was. at the end they said all kinds of positive things about the main character . he then told them it was about George Washington, and they couldn't believe it. the oldest referred to washington as Americas super hero to his teacher and torched off a battle that showed the teacher as an idiot.
homeschooling looks better all the time.

yes, i lived in that area for decades, people wouldn't believe the attitude of government employees.
our outcome based education is a real success story isn't it.
a friend of mine read glen Becks book "being George Washington" to his teenage kids, covered the book read it all without saying who the main subjects name was. at the end they said all kinds of positive things about the main character . he then told them it was about George Washington, and they couldn't believe it. the oldest referred to washington as Americas super hero to his teacher and torched off a battle that showed the teacher as an idiot.
homeschooling looks better all the time.

For reasons that may never be divulged, wife and I agree with that...it is CRAP and was when even I went to HS in the late 50's early 60's....BCC HS Bethesda Md.....got out in '62.....

One guy was a Nav Air M/E Crystal City, Xfered to Lex Park for almost ten years, commuted weekends to Potomac Md, old neighbor of mine....should have heard some of the stories HE had to tell......told of a 2 YEAR effort to finally can a totally useless BITCH from his office, totally hostile to doing any work AT ALL, and got a raise in the middle of that shit....but he got his documents in line and finally got H S to can her ass.....:eek::smash:

i was in northern Virginia fairfax county Arlington, it was better . it seems until lately Virginia was less nuts than Maryland. still nothing to brag about.

i was in northern Virginia fairfax county Arlington, it was better . it seems until lately Virginia was less nuts than Maryland. still nothing to brag about.

I dunno man, that whole region has gone to total moral BK over the decades....SO overpaid, houses of maybe 2000' costing 500 grand and shit, payrolls over twice over going rate in rest of the country....it's sad for the taxpayers over this land.....

you have NO idea how explosively angry I am over that shituation.....and my kids dunno jack shit how bad it IS.....victims of 'modern' education.....

and I am pulling punches a LOT, catch me on some other vette forums and I pull NO punches.....

known as Gilligan on thevettebarn.com and the same mrvette on CF.....

get into the OT and poly ticks sections.....I don't post as much as I used to, but I still lay out most of the liberals.....

I used to swap code as a ham radio operator with 'Uncle' Barry Goldwater....he would fire up and all the local kids on the air would say hello....

been a while.....:smash: