Greetings from Cleveland, Ohio

Bone 63

Hello everyone!

Awesome site here, just came across it by accident. Have a 67 convertible that I am looking to to do mods on in the future (12 bolt conversion, six link set up) and other odds and ends to to make it more FUN on the street and a TERROR at the track (drag).

1st Q... could anyone steer me in the right direction concerning the 12 bolt conversion set ups, does anyone do them out my way(if not who does then) and what do they generally cost to have done?

Looking forward to gathering the info I need to try and persuade the Ol' Lady into this fiasco!

Welcome to the motley crew.....

What side of town are you from?? decades ago I had family/cousin on west side off Brookside Drive....can't recall the major highway though...

been only 40 years now...

Shaff? Road...??

:harhar:

mrvette

I'm westside about 20-30 minutes south east of there, Brecksville. Probably Highway 71 is what your thinking off. Do you know anything about the 12 bolt conversions for the C2's or where/whom I could contact to find out that info? New to this forum stuff. Not sure on protocol. Found the Toms Differential site but they just sell kits not setup members. Don't have the skill to do it myself.
Thanks.

There are two men to do diffy work that I know of, they both are equal in quality....one is Gary, GTR99? I forget his handle but it's close....

he is in connecticut, I think.....

the other fellow is in Texas....Mike he is mentor to another fellow here with a very long thread on rebuilding his vette...look for the Stinger handle and the thread, it's a couple hundred pages long, I think....Mike does diffy work....

sorry I can't be more specific, as I have never actually met either of them, just know them from other positive remarks from other customers of theirs....

:bump:

Thanks TimAt, mrvette. I really appreciate the quick response and direction.