Engineer Willing to Help With Corvettes

BoilerVette

Say guys - my name is Mike and I am the GM of Retro Ride Designs in Northwest Indiana (Chicago Metro Area). I am a Registered Professional Engineer, graduate of Purdue University with over 30 years classic car (specialty = Corvette) experience. I do all the design engineering on our impressive Restomod projects and assure your project is a sound design - not a collection of suspension, electrical and mechanical parts that were never meant to simply be grafted in place.

Welcome to the motley crew.....

I bought my '72 vert in '95 it was an old show car from Suitland Md, outside DC, and so there is absolutely nothing stock about my car, when I say nothing, I mean NOTHING.....from wheels through roof, NOTHING.....

It has parts on it from 65-94 and that's just the vette parts, aftermarket runs pretty much up to very recent years.....

:clap::clap::yahoo:

Much Welcome.
Glad to have a PE onboard - you'll find more than a few ideas here to "scrub" as you have time. I'm sure folks here would be happy to hear some of your insights.
Very Nice facility I see on your 'page.
Nice 'sig too:
"There's no problem an engineer won't solve."

Cheers - Jim

By the way, I spent a year at Purdue and lived in northwest Indiana (South Bend) for about 30 years.

I used to know a woman there, Barb Kruchevski, she had a '63? convertible...silver....she lived on other side of town from Notre Dame ....
by chance you run across her???

:twitch::eek: