Powre lynz, cylidner head and intake groover

Yellow73SB

Seems pretty cool to me and the theory behind it makes sense.

Supposed to help atomize the fuel better, improves port velocity, mpg etc.

Making the tool is going to be the hardest part

NewHeadIntake.jpg

power.jpg

powre-lynz.jpg

Obviously theory has changed since the groovy 60/70-ies. Then all runners were ported and polished to shine like mirrors. I'm an old fashioned fart, I stick to my old habits and refuse to port runners the modern way. :)

Arne

I'm thinking this might be a waste of time :lol:

Obviously theory has changed since the groovy 60/70-ies. Then all runners were ported and polished to shine like mirrors. I'm an old fashioned fart, I stick to my old habits and refuse to port runners the modern way. :)

Arne

Be nice to get a really legit A-B comparison, first on a flow bench, then in real world on a dyno....

:shocking::beer:

The idea is much like shark skin and it has been tried on airplanes w good results (better mileage for instance). The theory is to create a sticking boundary layer, air flowing over air has less resistance than air over metal. I think it was Fokker that tested this idea.

The idea is much like shark skin and it has been tried on airplanes w good results (better mileage for instance). The theory is to create a sticking boundary layer, air flowing over air has less resistance than air over metal. I think it was Fokker that tested this idea.

?? like??

:eek:

Ever feel a shark? As smooth as it appears it feels like sandpaper, very abrasize/rough.

Ever feel a shark? As smooth as it appears it feels like sandpaper, very abrasize/rough.

UH, well NO, actually, guess I"ll take your word on it......my son did get his big toe bitten by a baby ~6" shark in the Gulf/Mexico some years ago...Panama beach...:gurney:

that sucker actually drew a bit of blood....thing was, baby sharks swimming in a circle there, and so where was MOMMY????

:ill::gurney:

Making the bit is probably going to be the hardest part.

I think I may try to modify a tap and see how that works before having something machined