Who are you guys voting for?

Not a navy man. Navy Guys beat my guys in football every year.

Guys, anyone voting for OTHER than the R&D candidates is tossing their vote, don't think for a nanosecond anyone gives a whit damn over your vote when you vote for a sure looser.....

I just hope Nader actually runs and sucks up the green weenie voters....

there is seemingly NO choice but to vote for the MAN least likely to fuck the country over badly....

by default, that's McCain.....right rong or indifferant, there simply is NO other choice....

and yes agreement from me as to I wish I was in the race, the bastards would run like crazy from ME as I would pull NO punches and tell the GodDamn truth....like that famous Nicholson out take....

for which I would be shot next day....

:ghost::ghost::stirpot::suicide:

My wife is voting for nader as a protest about the bullcrap democrats do.

My wife and I are writing in whatever person we think is BEST for the job. As I said...I fell for that "tossing your vote" BS a couple of times already. Not gonna happen again. I won't be the one knowingly putting a POS in the White House this time around.
smiley-hammer.gif

My wife and I are writing in whatever person we think is BEST for the job. As I said...I fell for that "tossing your vote" BS a couple of times already. Not gonna happen again. I won't be the one knowingly putting a POS in the White House this time around.
smiley-hammer.gif

I remember the last two pres election and just about everyone on the CF wanted George and bashed the Dems. Good thing they own a Corvette.:crylol: