Think stars matter?

I tried once to get a Hooter's girl to take her t-top off--she got torqued and I got clocked.....
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bounce::bounce:Thank you thank you very much for the BEST laugh of the morning.....:thumbs:

Speaking of squash, my pumpkin drips.......

;) I went to Top's Auto parts to pick up a cam the other day. I purposely went up to a youngster. When he asked what I needed, I told him I was there to pick up a bumpstick I ordered. You should have seen the classic "deer in the headlights" look, while the old guys laughed and waited.

Speaking of squash, my pumpkin drips.......

;) I went to Top's Auto parts to pick up a cam the other day. I purposely went up to a youngster. When he asked what I needed, I told him I was there to pick up a bumpstick I ordered. You should have seen the classic "deer in the headlights" look, while the old guys laughed and waited.

:shocking:Jeff, you my long lost bro....I got cousins in California I have never met, you sure you not one???
serious as Rowbuck, this afternoon, I walked into Radio Shack at the mall here, and the kids asked what I needed, as I walking toward the drawers....

and so I said....I needed a Quad Op Amp.....he goes blank, so does the chick which I KNEW had no chance.....I said it was a IC and sure enough I found a LM317? in there, and some trim pots.....building a quad comparitor to trigger a sonalert if various things go rong on the car....like temp, oil pressure, tranny, alt, whatever....no biggie.....

but the deer in headlights look.....PRICELESS.....

I joke with older cashiers anywhere, about kids that can't make change...

say the charge is 10.69 total.....I hand out a 20, the kid enters 20, then I come out with another ONE on top of it.....DEER IN HEADLIGHTS LOOK, dumb bastards can't EVEN do the math....gimme a ten spot and 31 cents, damnit.....

I do this shit just for entertainment to watch that LOOK.....:shocking::hunter::hunter::beer:

I read this post to Linda just now, and she says, she waits for the reply....'You gave me too much money'.......DEER IN HEADLIGHTS....!!!!!

Last edited:
I joke with older cashiers anywhere, about kids that can't make change...

say the charge is 10.69 total.....I hand out a 20, the kid enters 20, then I come out with another ONE on top of it.....DEER IN HEADLIGHTS LOOK, dumb bastards can't EVEN do the math....gimme a ten spot and 31 cents, damnit.....

Say it's $12.09... give them a $20, then wait until they entered a $20 and THEN give them 9 cents....

a) they cancel the transaction and enter $20.09 so that the register can tell them how much change to give
b) they give you a $10 and look at you with a dumbartz look on the face....
c) they give you a $20 (try to keep a straight face and leave) :lol:
d) they ask the manager

I seriously believe many many kids get dumber and dumber every day....

I seriously believe many many kids get dumber and dumber every day....

We hire order takers here for the phone. The kids don't even try to learn. They just past the calls to me. I used to teach Tech classes here - did for two years- company cut it out because of money. They lose more money from the mistakes these kids make.

It's that they are too lazy to learn.:crap::crylol::crap: