the CSI pewter99 actually at work, hiding from the CF

Shadow, damnit man, wondered what happened to you, you helped me a bit some years ago on some issue best left un named for now....

I had NO clue what happened......

funny how shit goes, I seem to spend more time online than I care to, but no fucking way I can keep up with all the threads......

I so used to the computer screen at 3' away, I can't even read the damn phone book without a mag glass anymore....

:crutches::friends:

Shadow, damnit man, wondered what happened to you, you helped me a bit some years ago on some issue best left un named for now....

I had NO clue what happened......

funny how shit goes, I seem to spend more time online than I care to, but no fucking way I can keep up with all the threads......

I so used to the computer screen at 3' away, I can't even read the damn phone book without a mag glass anymore....

:crutches::friends:

Howdy Gene.
I'm still here. Over there as "Shadow" and here as WTF ever, SAR Skipper I think? (lol)
I tend to mix my screen names up on various sites, depending on thier focus.

When I came here, I didn't want to re-hash brand X so I started a new name based on some activities I've done and am still doing on the side (SAR).

Glad I was able to assist you with that other stuff.
It remains confidential BTW.

I knowwhat yyou mean about computer screens:(
Between work and play.........!

As far as the actions I took with pecker, I mean Pewter99, for the record, you have to really push me, to get me to go that far, especially with another LEO (or in his case, wanna be).
In his case, he did....and we couldn't seem to stop his on line activities in a traditional manner, but......there's always more than one way to skin a skunk:)

Later folks.:crutches:

As far as the actions I took with pecker, I mean Pewter99, for the record, you have to really push me, to get me to go that far, especially with another LEO (or in his case, wanna be).
In his case, he did....and we couldn't seem to stop his on line activities in a traditional manner, but......there's always more than one way to skin a skunk

I take immense pleasure in this information, seeing as how it was pp who did me dirty at the CF. I thank you for your efforts and for confirming my belief in that "life is like a wheel" and "what goes around comes around". :drink: