So what should the new president do?

Everyone would like to see lower taxes, but that ain't going to pay for what is happening. The "war" alone is costing unimaginable amount of money.
As for Lawyers, frivolous lawsuits are now the norm. Like health care, they are out of control.

THe war isn't the problem. It's Social Security, Medicare, Dept of education, and the 100 other things the government has no business doing.

The government has no business in my retirment, in my medical care, etc...

If we had spent all that $$$ here on OUR infrastructure, rather than THEIRS, we wouldn't be in half the mess we are in.

I'm just going to move in with my Amish neighbors and not worry about it,maybe they are on to something :goodnight:

Everyone would like to see lower taxes, but that ain't going to pay for what is happening. The "war" alone is costing unimaginable amount of money.
As for Lawyers, frivolous lawsuits are now the norm. Like health care, they are out of control.

THe war isn't the problem. It's Social Security, Medicare, Dept of education, and the 100 other things the government has no business doing.

If we had spent all that $$$ here on OUR infrastructure, rather than THEIRS, we wouldn't be in half the mess we are in.

Ummmm...NO.

I agree with Bill Clinton. He never should have signed the bill that allowed people to buy homes they couldn't afford.

Political correctness is responsible for this mess.

Ummmm...NO.

I agree with Bill Clinton. He never should have signed the bill that allowed people to buy homes they couldn't afford.

Political correctness is responsible for this mess.

Thing that gripes MY ass is where were the bank with hiding their heads in their asses instead of taking out 1/2 the WSJ with letters, diagrams, lectures on that bad practice, and what it was doing to the financial system?? very FIRST thing I would have done if it was ME....:flash: