So what should the new president do?

I have to do a pee test to earn the $$ that pays my taxes. It's only fair and equitable the unemployed should have to take a pee test to COLLECT their welfare.

That should be step number one on Obama's list. Won't happen, ever. Flippin' lawyers would start cryin' about civil rights.

I have to do a pee test to earn the $$ that pays my taxes. It's only fair and equitable the unemployed should have to take a pee test to COLLECT their welfare.

That should be step number one on Obama's list. Won't happen, ever. Flippin' lawyers would start cryin' about civil rights.

That's a good idea. Would certainly seem cheaper than using up law enforcements time/money. Also quite fair to everyone to boot.:drink:

That's a good idea. Would certainly seem cheaper than using up law enforcements time/money. Also quite fair to everyone to boot.:drink:

Morally, I obviously agree with you guys, just getting tired of being kicked in the teeth over this drug issue, let the bastards die, eff'em.....just can't save every zombie especially when they don't WANT to be saved.....gotta let them sink, not enough money in the world to keep up with that shit.....

:rain::flash:

I, for one, think instead of just "giving" money away, a jobs typr program would reap double the rewards. New Deal efforts like the Hoover Dam project gave men work, and had a viable payback.
It seems that investing in our infrastructure would improve employment, and a reverse tricke down effect would stimulate the economy from the bottom up. It needs to be done anyhow. Thoughts?

Now thats a good idea:thumbs: Ronald Reagan did something like that that when he took office.It was called the "Cedar Program" if i'm not mistaken

Yep. I liked Ronnie. 100 times more eloquent than W.

Actually Ronald Mcdonald is 100 times more eloquent than W.

No I"ll let you do all the talking, I want to hear that story about how you shacked up with Jane Fonda, Thats a real ass buster, or like how Malcomb X and you pimped her, Were you you part of the black pussiees< Different story, Ah yes, and now you belong to the limp Penis fore front. 53 yrs of detuning T.V's ""was that a legal union you worked for. I'l trying to put all these stories in perspective, its getting to sound like you worked for the Musha "HA" Gene, something like a ECM on Crack.

Oh Hell, give me another bar bitch, no I mean a Beer.

""do you have computer smellavision, I just "Farted"".

Morally, I obviously agree with you guys, just getting tired of being kicked in the teeth over this drug issue, let the bastards die, eff'em.....just can't save every zombie especially when they don't WANT to be saved.....gotta let them sink, not enough money in the world to keep up with that shit.....

:rain::flash:

Morals' Humph. that is a mussy word coming from a "Hair lipped green stamp licker. I'm sure you saved all your green stamp books, seeing today they are all valid, times are hard, ain't be long before "Leroy" won't accept credit cards. Are you going to say , Gm won't warranty your ashtray because it has your mother-in-law ashes in it. I would bet you buy "Trojans" ,Yes there not used to cover such a small thing as your ""Moral Being"

I got up before "Leroy" announced the coming of the sun! ""Got the Holiday Blues" ,, I want to cry in my beer,,

For now onto four months I've Have Sinned! Note: I know I'll be punished! I bought a car which has more than 400HP "It runs faster than I can walk, Traded off two more and when the sun came up ""Some one parked their 18 wheeler in my yard" my yard is 50'X40'. I went to that Ice Box for something to drink , there the whole bottom shelf was a case of "Beer". I don't DRINK" Let's say I use to not drink, Chritmas blues? so I opened the first can, Took the first swallow, Haven't stopped and now I have to walk to the store, too friggen drunk to drive. I remember the good old days, the smell of a mule Fart while plowing. wondering why when you milk a cow, they shit on the floor at the first pull of the tet, yet when you do that to a wife they don.t shit the bed, Must be they have ten percent more brains than that cow???? I better close """Please don't upset me, I do know that ""F"" word or is it the ""IS F"" word.

Alright, fuck it, I"m outta here.....I guess because I don't buy into the green weenie line of bullshit, that makes me subject to ridecule and stupid attacks...

:bonkers::flash::goodnight:

Alright, fuck it, I"m outta here.....I guess because I don't buy into the green weenie line of bullshit, that makes me subject to ridecule and stupid attacks...

:bonkers::flash::goodnight:

If my memory serves me:

"quote: Martha Stewart

SHARING. """"""""THAT'S A GOOD THING"""""""""""

People people, let's keep it a little civilized. This is EXACTLY the reason why Larry and i would rather not see politics and religion here, people will never agree but also won't learn to agree to disagree.

No one has to leave here, just make a mental note for youself that you don't see eye to eye with a certain person. That should do the trick.

I was just trying to have an intelligent discussion. I meant no harm, and sorry it turned foul. I clearly disagree with Larry on some issues, but we are, and will remain friends. I just don't take anything personal, and make it my policy to do my best NOT to make it personal. It's just talk fellers, nothing more......:beer:

Ok, back on topic...I don't usually post in these type of threads, but since I have nothing to do at the moment:

In no particular order:

1) Finish the job in Iraq and bring the boys home safely. They've done a hell of a job regardless of what you think about the politics behind the war. Finish the friggin war in Afg. Strengthen the troop level and git er done.

2) Change the attitude that the USA has to be the worlds police force. How many of you really like it when the cops show up at your door all high and mighty? Then how do you think other nations look at the worlds policeman?

3) Put in a Public works program. This will put cash back into the American workers pocket and we will actually get something for it. Plenty of Bridges, and roads need repair.

4) Change the thinking that everything needs to purchased on credit. Cars and houses, I can live with a mortgage or loan, but everyday items/neccessities? Get now and don't have to pay back for a couple of years for a TV set/groceries...friggin ridiculous. Sure it is a long struggle, but people should live within their means...OK, so if you don't think Obama can't do anything about it, then don't bitch when he is asked to bail out credit card companies, the next big looming economic disaster.

5) I agree with the Pee tests. If your going to ask for welfare, then you better be clean cause I don't want my tax dollars going for booze or drugs.

6) Get Nancy Pelosi a muzzle.

7) Reverse his thoughts on Hillary and put a non-biatch in the secretary of state job.....you thought there was a lot of politics before? Wait until her and Billy get rolling. Do you think Obama will be able to control Billary?

8) Dig up Monica Lewinski.....the oval office floors are going to need polishing and Obama is going to need a good cigar to keep up with his backroom buddies. At least she has plenty of experience in the job. Maybe Bill can show Obama how the floor polisher really works?

9) Appoint his buddy the Illinois governor to a position...At least good ol Blago knows how to make money....btw, maybe his wife is a floor polishing expert....2 for the price of 1....oh, I forgot, your not suppose to put a price on public positions......oh well, skip this one.

10) Change the tax law....flat rate it. 20% flat rate tax on everyone.

11) Open up to using more of our own natural resources while investing in future alternative fuels and energy saving ideas. Even a non green weenie like Gene can save energy...what's he getting in mileage these days after putting on his FI system?

That's enough............................flame on. But beware of shooting spitballs at a battleship:toothbrush:

Last edited:
Everyone would like to see lower taxes, but that ain't going to pay for what is happening. The "war" alone is costing unimaginable amount of money.
As for Lawyers, frivolous lawsuits are now the norm. Like health care, they are out of control.

THe war isn't the problem. It's Social Security, Medicare, Dept of education, and the 100 other things the government has no business doing.

The government has no business in my retirment, in my medical care, etc...