Rumor has it...............

I'll give ya 5k for either the red or black c3 and 9 for both, that'd solve your space problem :) and who wants old cars anyway

Your right the 80 is my baby(1st vette i restored since moving to Cali) plus selling the 68 would put less of a dent in our savings when buying the ZR1.

I got news for you. That '68 will make more interest income than a bank will.;)

Good point Jeff ...but its not the interest income I care about,its mostly about making room for it.

Sounds like a good excuse to add on to the garage!

I looked into that already....the city says no

Just cut a hole in the back of your garage and pull one into the house. It would be kind of like how some harley guys put their bikes in the living room in the winter. Heck you could even sit in it to watch tv then.

I got news for you. That '68 will make more interest income than a bank will.;)

Good point Jeff ...but its not the interest income I care about,its mostly about making room for it.

Sounds like a good excuse to add on to the garage!

I looked into that already....the city says no

Just cut a hole in the back of your garage and pull one into the house. It would be kind of like how some harley guys put their bikes in the living room in the winter. Heck you could even sit in it to watch tv then.

...........She said NO.....I thought it was a good idea lol

Remember this, there are only so many ZR1s that are going to be sold. But, there are endless women in the world.:D
Last edited by BRUTAL64 : Today at 10:18 AM.

Now thats brutal

But, actually a VERY true statement.:bounce::bump:

I've had my Vette since 72 and many a woman has tried to get between us. They never lasted very long.
My farvoite is; "It's either the Vette and or me". That is funny cause I'm a FORD dude.

I don't think I'm going to get rid of my woman over a car.She's very understanding....remember I got 4 more Vettes still at our house on Long Island and she don't give me shit about them.

It's just in MY life women have tried to get between me and my vehicles. :rain:

Well you have a great woman now and she's also understanding....so Marry Her:thumbs:

Remember this, there are only so many ZR1s that are going to be sold. But, there are endless women in the world.:D
Last edited by BRUTAL64 : Today at 10:18 AM.

Now thats brutal

I've had my Vette since 72 and many a woman has tried to get between us. They never lasted very long.
My farvoite is; "It's either the Vette and or me". That is funny cause I'm a FORD dude.

I don't think I'm going to get rid of my woman over a car.She's very understanding....remember I got 4 more Vettes still at our house on Long Island and she don't give me shit about them.

Well you have a great woman now and she's also understanding....so Marry Her:thumbs:

That's just it, they were all fine until I moved in with them and then...............................well,:tomato:.

Maybe after 25 shots of Mexican Happy Juice.:huh::bounce::bump:

She is setting a date. Should be soon.

Last edited:

Maybe after 25 shots of Mexican Happy Juice.:huh::bounce::bump:

I got a bottle of Mexican Happy Juice with your name on it:)

Just cut a hole in the back of your garage and pull one into the house. It would be kind of like how some Harley guys put their bikes in the living room in the winter. Heck you could even sit in it to watch TV then.

That is a great Idea the new Corvette already has a big screen TV in the hood.
av-11672.gif