Rumor has it...............

Do they offer hood window delete?

Great point! That hood thing looks so freakin' tacky I can't believe it made it into a production vehicle. Simply amazing......

For the price I'm paying(my brothers discount) for it I like the hood :devil:

Yea, the hood window is different. But, it could be cool. Just have to wait and see when you get the car. What's the ETA?:beer:

If I go for it the 1st or 2nd week of Dec.I may have to sell the 68 or the 80 first to keep peace on the home front.

Do they offer hood window delete?

Great point! That hood thing looks so freakin' tacky I can't believe it made it into a production vehicle. Simply amazing......

Yea, the hood window is different. But, it could be cool. Just have to wait and see when you get the car. What's the ETA?:beer:

If I go for it the 1st or 2nd week of Dec.I may have to sell the 68 or the 80 first to keep peace on the home front.

I now the 80 is your baby, but I would keep the '68. It's a no brainer for me, but your call.:goodevil:

I now the 80 is your baby, but I would keep the '68. It's a no brainer for me, but your call.:goodevil:

Your right the 80 is my baby(1st vette i restored since moving to Cali) plus selling the 68 would put less of a dent in our savings when buying the ZR1.

Your right the 80 is my baby(1st vette i restored since moving to Cali) plus selling the 68 would put less of a dent in our savings when buying the ZR1.

Isn't that what savings are for? To make yourself happy.:friends:

No matter what you will do, a woman is going to find fault with it.:huh2:

Remember this, there are only so many ZR1s that are going to be sold. But, there are endless women in the world.:D

Last edited:
Remember this, there are only so many ZR1s that are going to be sold. But, there are endless women in the world.:D
Last edited by BRUTAL64 : Today at 10:18 AM.

Now thats brutal

If I said that to her she would Kill me with my own gun:suicide::lol:

Last edited:

If I said that to her she would Kill me with my own gun:suicide::lol:

Well, it's time to take control of the relationship.:stirpot::goodnight::bump:

Last edited:

Now thats brutal

But, actually a VERY true statement.:bounce::bump:

I've had my Vette since 72 and many a woman has tried to get between us. They never lasted very long.
My farvoite is; "It's either the Vette and or me". That is funny cause I'm a FORD dude.

Last edited:

Now thats brutal

I've had my Vette since 72 and many a woman has tried to get between us. They never lasted very long.
My farvoite is; "It's either the Vette and or me". That is funny cause I'm a FORD dude.

I don't think I'm going to get rid of my woman over a car.She's very understanding....remember I got 4 more Vettes still at our house on Long Island and she don't give me shit about them.

Last edited:

I got news for you. That '68 will make more interest income than a bank will.;)

Good point Jeff ...but its not the interest income I care about,its mostly about making room for it.

Last edited:

Good point Jeff ...but its not the interest income I care about,its mostly about making room for it.

Sounds like a good excuse to add on to the garage!

Sounds like a good excuse to add on to the garage!

I looked into that already....the city says no

Now thats brutal

I don't think I'm going to get rid of my woman over a car.She's very understanding....remember I got 4 more Vettes still at our house on Long Island and she don't give me shit about them.

No, I'm not saying get rid of your woman. She is cool. :cool:I'm just saying women need to learn that the cars are what we do. :bounce::bump:

It's just in MY life women have tried to get between me and my vehicles. :rain:

Last edited: