Mild Ported Vortec Heads with screw in studs, Comp Cams Beehive Springs
LT4 hot roller cam with 1.6 roller rockers
Air Gap Manifold
Fast EZ EFI
Mellings select pump, canton pan
DUI distributor
Hedman Hedders

You have to retain the smog pump? Crap.

Thanks guys, I hope it runs as good as it looks.
Unfortunately I have to pass a visual inspection so I have to keep the smog pump. Doesn't use any HP, but it does look like crap and take up space.
The transmission is a Keisler A41 (fully programmable 4l60e) with paddle shifters and engine braking. I had the 200-4r, but I never really liked the TV setup and the way the od/torque converter lock-up functioned.
I do not have any experience with the EZ EFI, but I went with it because they have a good name, it was less expensive than a MPFI system and it seemed to be easily programmable (and I may need to create a special program for the annual smog checks).

That looks awesome! I'd be happy with that sitting in my lounge room with a piece of glass on top of it, let alone in my car. Good job mate :thumbs:

Now that's a compliment, especially from the King of Bling!:thumbs:
3548a836ca2c70b.jpg

Taillights

Got the new taillights and backup lights installed. It is coming together.
7944bb79de888f88.jpg
7944bb79de83ad7e.jpg
7944bb79de7c11ec.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't had much time to work on the car, but I am making some progress once again.
Motor and Trans
thum_7944c02bf902ce7b.jpg
Installed
thum_7944c02bf8fc1da7.jpg

Last edited:

All that stuff looks so out of place on your car! Send it all to me will look better on my 82 vette :yahoo::yahoo:

Looks good though ..... since you used a vette serpentine drive why not just use a nippondenso compressor instead?

Looks good though ..... since you used a vette serpentine drive why not just use a nippondenso compressor instead?

I just couldn't find the brackets and I think the condenser is over-priced.