If you want to know what is wrong in the world.

IMO this oil price gouging is coming form liberal/commie democrats manipulating currency and furtures markets...

Sorry Gene, but I believe most of these people are Republican business men, not Dems.:smash:

Wake up. The people in control are not Republican, Democrat, Tory, Taliban, Hari Krishna, or Masons. Nor do the labels American, British, Russian, Chinese, Japanese or Saudi have much meaning in their group. They know who they are and you don't. That's the way they want it. "Republican" vs "Democrat" is just their way of keeping the proles divided & bickering among themselves over crumbs while they quietly make off with the bakery.

Here's mantra for you to contemplate:

WAR IS PEACE--FREEDOM IS SLAVERY--IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

John, If your saying the wealthy familys of the world run it, then I agree with that. Most US policy is determined by the big 7 families.

Hardly democratic is it ?

well who ae they?? Rockefeller, Mellon (Carnegie family the old man had daughters) Harriman, DuPont, then it tapers off, I think those are the main industrialist families....Well Ford and Sloan/Kettering ....you get just as big a bux out of Post, Penny, Colgate, and the Sears family ( began with L something)....out of Chicago....
caught a interesting tidbit some time ago, where that brazillionair family from Europe, Rothschild, was moving a MAJOR branch or the whole mess? to America and establishing here in a BIG way....

wonder how many other foreign interests there are to compete with OUT families on a equal basis, gotta be them money shakes from Arabia type areas too, about as islamic as we are BTW.....so it does make me wonder....and the obvious comment that above is right, money talks and BS walks....

:D:crutches:which is why we are here and they off running the Trilateral commission or some such policy wonk tank.....

:yahoo::mad:

This thread has officially gone off the deep end….....

This thread has officially gone off the deep end….....

3_9_4v.gif