If you want to know what is wrong in the world.

A vote for ANYONE except McCain is a vote for Nobam by default, REAL POLYtic 101, I don't LIKE it any better than YOU do, Dep, but that is reality this time around....

so if the system collapses, I own my house, and the cash on hand....

which will be worth NOTHING.....

I suppose the electric company will provide service because the riots will force them to...but I"m in same boat as everyone else....

my SS check will cease to exist, so I go join the soup lines, along with you and everyone else.....

:crutches:

Sorry Gene...I swallowed that bait once before and regretted it. Ain't gonna happen again. I am voting for the MAN and what he STANDS FOR. McCain will go right back to pushing for amnesty, "responsable" gun control, and more wasted lives and money in that sinkhole called the Middle East. The Republicans left their Conservative roots and now want to be middle-of-the-road appeasers who kiss any ass to get a vote. If McCain loses, screw it. Let them learn the damn lesson the hard way. We recovered from Carter and Klinton and the US didn't collapse while they were in charge. The freaking governmental spending is so far out of control under Bush and his cronies that we are now in deep shit because of it. Bush took a SURPLUS left by Klinton and turned into a DEBT. All for his stoopid "holy crusade" against a country that never attacked us. Do we feel any more secure when we get on an airplane? Oh yeah...now that the Department of Fatherland Security has their people strip-searching little old white women before they board aircraft, while the ragheads waltz right on because the government is afraid of charges of discrimination...I feel MUCH safer :rolleyes:

Sorry Gene...but voting for the "lesser of two evils" STILL gets you EVIL. I am NOT going to reward the Republican Party with a win after they screwed things up so badly.

Dep

A vote for ANYONE except McCain is a vote for Nobam by default, REAL POLYtic 101, I don't LIKE it any better than YOU do, Dep, but that is reality this time around....

so if the system collapses, I own my house, and the cash on hand....

which will be worth NOTHING.....

I suppose the electric company will provide service because the riots will force them to...but I"m in same boat as everyone else....

my SS check will cease to exist, so I go join the soup lines, along with you and everyone else.....

:crutches:

Sorry Gene...I swallowed that bait once before and regretted it. Ain't gonna happen again. I am voting for the MAN and what he STANDS FOR. McCain will go right back to pushing for amnesty, "responsable" gun control, and more wasted lives and money in that sinkhole called the Middle East. The Republicans left their Conservative roots and now want to be middle-of-the-road appeasers who kiss any ass to get a vote. If McCain loses, screw it. Let them learn the damn lesson the hard way. We recovered from Carter and Klinton and the US didn't collapse while they were in charge. The freaking governmental spending is so far out of control under Bush and his cronies that we are now in deep shit because of it. Bush took a SURPLUS left by Klinton and turned into a DEBT. All for his stoopid "holy crusade" against a country that never attacked us. Do we feel any more secure when we get on an airplane? Oh yeah...now that the Department of Fatherland Security has their people strip-searching little old white women before they board aircraft, while the ragheads waltz right on because the government is afraid of charges of discrimination...I feel MUCH safer :rolleyes:

Sorry Gene...but voting for the "lesser of two evils" STILL gets you EVIL. I am NOT going to reward the Republican Party with a win after they screwed things up so badly.

Dep

AMEN to the man with 20/20 vision and balls to go with it

GEE

I can agree with what you are saying Dep, however too much is at stake. Once something like free health care for all is enacted it will never go away. If Obama wins with a democratically controlled congress….Ron Paul will not be able to help you then.

I can agree with what you are saying Dep, however too much is at stake. Once something like free health care for all is enacted it will never go away. If Obama wins with a democratically controlled congress….Ron Paul will not be able to help you then.

This "panic reaction" happens every time a Dem looks like he might win. The doom and gloom folks come out of the woodwork. You DO realize that we could have had "free health care" RIGHT NOW if Bush hadn't wasted all that cash trying to bring "Democracy" to a place that still is living in the stone age. We could have also solved the Social Security crisis with ease.
If you allow McCain to be elected you are going to see the Republican Party move more and more TO THE LEFT. Soon there will BE NO DIFFERENCE between Repubs and Dems. There is VERY LITTLE difference between McCain and Obama right now as far as their policy decisions are concerned. The only difference has been McCain's idiotic stance on Iraq. And he is now waffeling on that. We already HAD a full Republican control of the Congress along with a Republican administration. Gee...that sure was a wonderful time.

I knew about this for a while now. As a matter of fact, Presidential candidate Ron Paul is a BIG opponent of the Federal Reserve System and a proponent of us returning to the gold and silver standards. He use to fry Allen Greenspan's ass every time Greenspan came to testify before Congress. The media does a great job of making Ron Paul look like a lunatic and screwball, but his ideas are EXACTLY what we need. I will do a write-in vote for him for President when election time comes around. The other two nitwits offer nothing new and the so-called "change" that the alleged non-Arab is talking about is just more of the same old Washington :bullshit:
Anyone who hasn't got at least part of their investments in gold and silver is really making a big mistake. The paper money we are using is just that...paper. It can be worth zero and HAS BEEN worth zero in the past. Gold and silver have NEVER been worth zero. I bought gold for $432 an ounce back in 2002. It has more than doubled it's value since then.

au3650nyb.gif

Remember that most of the gold reserves are in the hands of the National banks and the IMF also. If they decide dumping gold on the market you could see it drop real fast. In theory at least you are right about gold, in practice I just don't know.
At least I hope you have it in the form of allocated gold, otherwise it won't do you any good if the shit hits the fan.

http://www.naturalhub.com/slweb/fading_of_the_oil_economy_depression_timing.htm

Last edited:
Remember that most of the gold reserves are in the hands of the National banks and the IMF also. If they decide dumping gold on the market you could see it drop real fast. In theory at least you are right about gold, in practice I just don't know.
At least I hope you have it in the form of allocated gold, otherwise it won't do you any good if the shit hits the fan.

http://www.naturalhub.com/slweb/fading_of_the_oil_economy_depression_timing.htm

I don't know what "allocated gold" is. But if it means can I whip out a dubloon if needs be...the answer is YES. :D

Dep, I agree totally with MOST 90% of what you say, BUT....

this is the REAL world, and in it we have this intractable enemy of a cult called islam, and that damn book of theirs, which is a failure from some 1500? years ago having taken the foundations of culture and reverted them into slavery and ignorance.....

and they don't mind killing us....

problem IS, we got Carter, and I voted for the SOB...and empowered the crazies with HIS botch up in Iran....then Regan quieted them down a bit what with the Libyan thing then we got Clinton, where they found a liberal D would do nothing, same as D's always HAVE....they all upset and wooleying around about domestic shit that don't matter a whit DAMN, and leave foreign policy up to state department, who is the most fucked up bunch of disorganized career oriented territory hounding incompetent assholes in one organization that was EVER allowed to exist....and what did we get???

some clown called OBL and some 'terror' group we too scared to deal with on account of Bush is a woosie....

put ME in there OBL would be toast and gasoline a buck a gallon....

:shocking::shocking::shocking::pprrtt:

so pardon ME, but that damn terror war is mucho more important than anything else, and NOBAM is not the guy for that, neither is McCain really but JESUS H. CHRIST man....NOBAM will get us into a Nuclear war.....HOW??

easy, he wins, ISREAL HAS TO take out Iran....not any debate....

so then Iran waits till AFTER NOBAM is in office, and sets off nuclear devices in this country......betting NOBAM will do nothing....and guess what???

they correct...bet on THAT......

SO the choice is McCain and that's IT way I see it......the course is clear and the efforts to defeat this country are clear also....

IMO this oil price gouging is coming form liberal/commie democrats manipulating currency and furtures markets....ALA George Soros....who I fully advocate assassination by one shot one kill....sending a crystal clear message to all them TRAITORS it will not be tolerated.....

it's what got me banned on Digital Corvettes......sorry, so be IT....fuck them....

I am greatly afraid I am correct,

:shocking::shocking::shocking:

GENE: I am going to steer you to a website that will show you WHY the Arabs are as pissed off as they are. The fact is they DID get screwed over. And the problem goes much futher back than 1500:

http://www.rense.com/general44/rightdo.htm

Hopefully this won't piss a lot of people off. It's historical truth, no matter how much people don't want to believe it. The whole "war on terror" is as unwinnable as the "war on poverty" and the "war on drugs" as far as the present strategy is concerned. We COULD win the war on terror VERY eaasily, but this country will NEVER do what it takes....get OUT of the Middle East and stop sending support to Israel.

Last edited:
IMO this oil price gouging is coming form liberal/commie democrats manipulating currency and furtures markets...

Sorry Gene, but I believe most of these people are Republican business men, not Dems.:smash:

Please do read/view the links that I gave you. A lot of the mess America is in today is caused by your own government and the strategical decissions they took (not that the EU or any of their individual countries are doing any better...)

Please do read/view the links that I gave you. A lot of the mess America is in today is caused by your own government and the strategical decissions they took (not that the EU or any of their individual countries are doing any better...)

If you read the link I posted you will see that it wasn't just the US that caused the problems we have now. There is plenty of blame to go around for every country.

GENE: I am going to steer you to a website that will show you WHY the Arabs are as pissed off as they are. The fact is they DID get screwed over. And the problem goes much futher back than 1500:

http://www.rense.com/general44/rightdo.htm

Hopefully this won't piss a lot of people off. It's historical truth, no matter how much people don't want to believe it. The whole "war on terror" is as unwinnable as the "war on poverty" and the "war on drugs" as far as the present strategy is concerned. We COULD win the war on terror VERY eaasily, but this country will NEVER do what it takes....get OUT of the Middle East and stop sending support to Israel.

Dep, that is a very interesting site, and I am out of touch with many longer term Jewish background friends to even ask about that history today....

seems there are some vaguely familiar names in there, and honestly, I dunno what is true or not....

interesting article though....the one over riding question I dont understand is...why would this group want to 'convert' 1500 years ago.???

:banghead:

IMO this oil price gouging is coming form liberal/commie democrats manipulating currency and furtures markets...

Sorry Gene, but I believe most of these people are Republican business men, not Dems.:smash:

Wake up. The people in control are not Republican, Democrat, Tory, Taliban, Hari Krishna, or Masons. Nor do the labels American, British, Russian, Chinese, Japanese or Saudi have much meaning in their group. They know who they are and you don't. That's the way they want it. "Republican" vs "Democrat" is just their way of keeping the proles divided & bickering among themselves over crumbs while they quietly make off with the bakery.

Here's mantra for you to contemplate:

WAR IS PEACE--FREEDOM IS SLAVERY--IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Wake up. The people in control are not Republican, Democrat, Tory, Taliban, Hari Krishna, or Masons. Nor do the labels American, British, Russian, Chinese, Japanese or Saudi have much meaning in their group. They know who they are and you don't. That's the way they want it. "Republican" vs "Democrat" is just their way of keeping the proles divided & bickering among themselves over crumbs while they quietly make off with the bakery.

John, If your saying the wealthy familys of the world run it, then I agree with that. Most US policy is determined by the big 7 families.

John, If your saying the wealthy familys of the world run it, then I agree with that. Most US policy is determined by the big 7 families.

Hardly democratic is it ?