Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn TT, you don't secrectly work for the US gov, CIA...do you?:D

On second thought, I doubt that you do since you look to have accurate info:tomato:

Not to "pile on" here but, you explain your user name as a mispronunciation of "Third"? Your real name is Third(?) and no one in your family is able to say this clearly?

Your nickname is Turd and you decided to become a plumber?

Your user name is Turd and you don't like "lurker"?

You live in Columbia (claim to live in Kansas), your a plumber and when asked "what's in the water in Columbia", you don't understand.

You post a picture of a car with obscured license plates. I will never understand why people do this. Do you obscure your plates when you are driving on the streets of Columbia?

Joining here with a user name like that is a big red flag. Deception on top of that is like putting a spotlight on that red flag.

I dont know anyone from this part of missouri except my brother in law. Ive been here for about two weeks looking for temporary work until I know whats going on at home with my wife and kids. I wont bore you with the story and if things go south then I may not have a corvette at all anymore. I think its very cool that you have the ability to check up on where I am but if you have me confused with another member then Im sorry. I have seen a few corvettes around town and not the new ones but the old ones like we have. All I wanted when I came here was to get answers to occasional questions and share my hobby with other corvette owners. I dont know much about anything except that I really didnt expect all of this. Ill change my forum name if you guys want me to and if my profession bothers anyone I can make something up. I also do carpentry and roofing if its not too hot but the mexicans get all the good jobs because they are cheaper. Its your call guys. I just feel like I made a mistake in coming here and maybe I will just continue to read around at digital corvettes.

Uhh you may have marked out those tags,but not good enough,those are Mo tags,you can tell bye the colors around the edge,ecspecially the bottom color on those plates.

Thats odd,there are no members at DC that go buy the name of TURD. whats your handle over there?Assasin74,Curtis74???????

Uhh you may have marked out those tags,but not good enough,those are Mo tags,you can tell bye the colors around the edge,ecspecially the bottom color on those plates.

Thats easy because the car was bought in missouri. The pictures I have of the car are from when I bought it I havent taken any of my own and they had the art work done to them when they were sent to me. I am not a member at digital corvettes that is just where I read when I am bored. I saw a banner there for this site and thought it would be a better and slower place to join I dont like large busy places.

See, and that's not possible. That would be the absolute last thing they would have ... a banner for us. They have a banner for vettemods.com so you would never get here.

if you want slow and deserted, DC C3 is the place to be :D

Thats easy because the car was bought in missouri. The pictures I have of the car are from when I bought it I havent taken any of my own and they had the art work done to them when they were sent to me. I am not a member at digital corvettes that is just where I read when I am bored. I saw a banner there for this site and thought it would be a better and slower place to join I dont like large busy places.

We have no banner ads at DC or anywhere. FYI, VetteMOD is more than twice the size of DC C3. DC is the ticket if you are looking for slow.

See, and that's not possible. That would be the absolute last thing they would have ... a banner for us. They have a banner for vettemods.com so you would never get here.

How ironic I typed in the wrong address and still ended up at a site for corvette forums. Look I have no problem leaving it seems no one wants me here anyway.

How ironic I typed in the wrong address and still ended up at a site for corvette forums. Look I have no problem leaving it seems no one wants me here anyway.

Well why don't you tell us a little about your automotive background. Any experience?

Or will you be one of the guys posting bulletins about how they don't have enough power to smoke their tires? :crylol:

Look I have no problem leaving it seems no one wants me here anyway.

Stop that whining !

It was explained very well and very easy to understand: everybody who is interested in Corvettes and who wants to participate in this forum is welcome here. We do however not need or tolerate any bullshitters or superheros here.

Bulshitters no, superheroes... well TT did start this forum. leaving.gif

Have mercy on me oh great mods! :banned:

popcorn-eating-emoticon.gif

And you thought I wouldn't chime in :devil:

I figured TT would be able to pinpoint the location from the IP address. Well done TT. It would appear that Mr. Third is very expert at working the "emotional angle" when joining message boards. I damn near went to bat for him, until I realized how well done his "I didn't mean any harm" posts were.
A little TOO well done to be above suspicion. Too dang many explainations when caught in the act. And he REALLY screwed up claiming there was a banner ad at DC. LOL... That's llike saying I bought a Corvette after seeing an add at a Ford dealership. :twitch:

So I am going to call what is probably a spade a spade. You know EXACTLY what we are talking about when we mention spyder lights and multiple alternators, etc.
You came here because you just can't stand not being the center of attention on EVERY forum. You heard that VM was a place where no bullshit was permitted, and that was an outright CHALLENGE to you, since you are the acknowledged master of :bs:
So you came here to see if you could stir up some shit with questions about Dodge van carburetors posted in Corvette Technical areas and other such silliness. Might as well come out of the closet :). At least you won't be hiding under some dumbass name like Turd. Now I am going back into lurk mode. Hey!!!! If you post enough you might get as many stars as I have!!!!! We all know that's the most important thing to you. :bounce:

Dep

Last edited:
This thread is TOO funny! Leave it to TT to track DB down using GPS! Funny how that loser keeps tagging along behind us like a little puppy. Thanks for the laugh DB. You even got Dep posting again. For somebody that supposedly doesn't like controversy and confrontation you sure go out of your way to seek it out. :confused2: Later, loser.

Im at a real loss here. This kind of reminds me of a witch hunt where someone is called a witch and no one will believe your not unless your burned. By then it doesnt matter if that person really was a witch or not. Say I wonder if one of you guys would be able to look up the population of this city and tell me why you think I am the one guy within the city limits that you hate so much. It sounds like you want me to be him so bad that is all you can focus on nevermind the fact that I have explained myself. I come here looking for the company of guys like me and I tell you who I am and you dont trust or believe me and I think that says a lot about each and every one of you which means I was very very wrong. To the guys that sent me notes you are not included in that lump because you told me how you felt without the bias of the riot. Congratulations gentlemen you have successfully burned a witch that wasnt a witch at all. Tata.

Im at a real loss here. This kind of reminds me of a witch hunt where someone is called a witch and no one will believe your not unless your burned. By then it doesnt matter if that person really was a witch or not. Say I wonder if one of you guys would be able to look up the population of this city and tell me why you think I am the one guy within the city limits that you hate so much. It sounds like you want me to be him so bad that is all you can focus on nevermind the fact that I have explained myself. I come here looking for the company of guys like me and I tell you who I am and you dont trust or believe me and I think that says a lot about each and every one of you which means I was very very wrong. To the guys that sent me notes you are not included in that lump because you told me how you felt without the bias of the riot. Congratulations gentlemen you have successfully burned a witch that wasnt a witch at all. Tata.

You know,if your not who we think (know) you are,you would of left along time ago,or would of tried tried like hell to prove us wrong.So quite your crying and go back to CF where you belong :pprrtt:

Status
Not open for further replies.