Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who do I speak to to get the test?

Wow now I am listed as a noob. Will that change every three posts?

No, that's not normal. I think someone doesn't like you. Rather... I know someone doesn't like you.

What a stupid name btw! :nuts:

I dont understand who would already dislike me. Sorry about the name it has been my nickname since I was a kid.

By best friend calls me "f*ck face" and my uncle calls me "the little sh*t pot" but I don't use those as usernames. :bonkers:

I guess it has a double meaning. Ill give you a hint the nickname turd is actually a mispronunciation of the word third not poop. I will sometimes use it like poop but when I was a kid I just said a word wrong and the name stuck.

So who do I speak to to get the test?

Wow now I am listed as a noob. Will that change every three posts?

No, that's not normal. I think someone doesn't like you. Rather... I know someone doesn't like you.

I dont understand who would already dislike me. Sorry about the name it has been my nickname since I was a kid.

By best friend calls me "f*ck face" and my uncle calls me "the little sh*t pot" but I don't use those as usernames. :bonkers:

I guess it has a double meaning. Ill give you a hint the nickname turd is actually a mispronunciation of the word third not poop. I will sometimes use it like poop but when I was a kid I just said a word wrong and the name stuck.

Turd,
The forum gods gave me my title......and yea they DID mean poop.

enkeivette,
your uncle STILL calls you little shit pot? Aren't you like 30 years old?

I have only one question. What is in the water supply in Columbia,Mo?:huh:

QUOTE=big2bird;10330]I have only one question. What is in the water supply in Columbia,Mo?:huh:[/QUOTE]

:crylol: Alot of BS i would imagine.

Turd,
The forum gods gave me my title......and yea they DID mean poop.

enkeivette,
your uncle STILL calls you little shit pot? Aren't you like 30 years old?

23, and yes he does. In fact he does the whole song:

Adam's a little shit pot,
short and stout,
pull on his handle,
and shit will pour out!

Is that where you hail from, Turd? If so, you have a tremendous handicap here to overcome right from the start.....And yeah that name doesn't help give a good first impression, either.......But if you are honest & true, hang in there. If not, well...........

Is that where you hail from, Turd? If so, you have a tremendous handicap here to overcome right from the start.....And yeah that name doesn't help give a good first impression, either.......But if you are honest & true, hang in there. If not, well...........

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Well said John.

Maybe if you filled out some profile fields with actual data instead of BS people wouldn't be suspicious of you.

We are willing to have anyone who wants to participate here and provide or receive accurate no BS info. BSers we can do without. So, if you are a shop owner professional engine builder who doesn't know what a sacrificial anode is but is giving other people "advice" on how to do this and that...then indeed, this place may not be for you because IF you post inaccurate/false info or just plain BS you will get called upon it and there's no moderator here you can call in to sanitize the thread and ban people for trying to set you straight or disclose your BS.

For oohs, aahs, buddy, pal, friend, well done mate,, cheers, wow that looks good so it must be good.... and what not. Go to CF!

For oohs, aahs, buddy, pal, friend, well done mate,, cheers, wow that looks good so it must be good.... and what not. Go to CF!

Sorry gentlemen I made a mistake in coming here I have no idea what a sacrificial anode is and what you want is a super educated and highly knowledgeable member then I just dont think I can meet that requirement and I dont want to be an active member here. Sorry if I have wasted anyones time.

Maybe if you filled out some profile fields with actual data instead of BS people wouldn't be suspicious of you.

We are willing to have anyone who wants to participate here and provide or receive accurate no BS info. BSers we can do without. So, if you are a shop owner professional engine builder who doesn't know what a sacrificial anode is but is giving other people "advice" on how to do this and that...then indeed, this place may not be for you because IF you post inaccurate/false info or just plain BS you will get called upon it and there's no moderator here you can call in to sanitize the thread and ban people for trying to set you straight or disclose your BS.

Well said TT :thumbs:
If you have valid knowledge or looking for it,this is the place. If you are a BS artist you will not last long.

Sorry gentlemen I made a mistake in coming here I have no idea what a sacrificial anode is and what you want is a super educated and highly knowledgeable member then I just dont think I can meet that requirement and I dont want to be an active member here. Sorry if I have wasted anyones time.

No, you don't have to be super educated. If you read what I wrote, then you would have seen that if you are interested in getting factual correct info then this is also the right place for you.

However, can you explain this to me.

Your IP traces to the vicinity of North 10th street Columbia MO.

This is only about a block away from Old 63rd street near E stadium BLD (near university grounds). This is the geographical position of the person who some people here think you are. Could it be a coincidence?

See, this whole geotracking can be a whole lot more accurate than you may think. Now, some people may think we are suspicious of all new members. We are not, however your username certainly stands out as do the other profile entries. All that you are lacking is a superhero avatar but we already have someone else with one of those.

The small map is the geotracking result, the other is the whitepages address map. Awfully close, no?

2484f0a0fe5aba.gif

I also see you uploaded pics of "your" corvette. If it truly is your car, then I would want to welcome you to the forum and this is a case of mistaken identity.

Another scenario would be that you know the "other" person involved (not that strange as he seems to be very active in buddying up with local C3ers), if so I would advise you to not be used as a pawn in this whole ordeal.

No, you don't have to be super educated. If you read what I wrote, then you would have seen that if you are interested in getting factual correct info then this is also the right place for you.

However, can you explain this to me.

Your IP traces to the vicinity of North 10th street Columbia MO.

This is only about a block away from Old 63rd street near E stadium BLD (near university grounds). This is the geographical position of the eprson who some people here think you are. Could it be a coincidence?

See, this whole geotracking can be a whole lot more accurate than you may think. Now, some people may think we are suspicious of all new members. We are not, however your username certainly stands out as do the other profile entries. All that you are lacking is a superhero avatar but we already have someone else with one of those.

The small map is the geotracking result, the other is the whitepages address map. Awfully close, no?

2484f0a0fe5aba.gif

I also see you uploaded pics of "your" corvette. If it truly is your car, then I would want to welcome you to the forum and this is a case of mistaken identity.

Another scenario would be that you know the "other" person involved (not that strange as he seems to be very active in buddying up with local C3ers), if so I would advise you to not be used as a pawn in this whole ordeal.

DAMMMM :eek: isn't GPS,GIS,and Arc User wonderful stuff,thats why i minored in that field.

Status
Not open for further replies.