Fiberglass tonneau covers on pickups, gay?

I think they look alright but in my opinion, they defeat the purpose of having a tonneau cover - bit hard to pop the elastic on one corner (or a press stud or two) so you can quickly slip something in there when it's a big sheet of fiberglass...

PICKUPS in general are gay.....

:stirpot::stirpot::harhar: unless you got a farm or a mud puppy business....

the rest are posers....

all jacked up all to hell, nice an new, never saw a dirt pile, looking like a nitwit with bling wheels....

meanwhile a serious work van is a 3/4 ton window van with 6 doors on it, and a 4' wide bed about 10+ feet long with doors shut....that way your shit is secure from too easy theft, and DRY......

:trumpet::trumpet::lol:

There seem to be a lot of threads like this. I wonder why so many worry about looking gay? I do what i want not giving a crap what anyone thinks of me.

And what's wrong with being gay? I thought this was the 21st century.

There seem to be a lot of threads like this. I wonder why so many worry about looking gay? I do what i want not giving a crap what anyone thinks of me.

And what's wrong with being gay? I thought this was the 21st century.

Why, Nothing, sweetie, I just think i'ts a huge money waste....

but that's what keep the modern economy going, I guess.....

well, DID, anyway.....:fishing: guess i'ts time them trucks did some actuall work, as on WPA type projects in our new administration......

:stirpot::kissass:

PICKUPS in general are gay.........

meanwhile a serious work van is a 3/4 ton window van with 6 doors on it, and a 4' wide bed about 10+ feet long with doors shut....that way your shit is secure from too easy theft, and DRY......

Rattle traps SUCK Gene. Noisy as hell, and dangerous in a wreck.:suicide: REAL service trucks are pick-ups with locking covers.:D

the rest are posers....

all jacked up all to hell, nice an new, never saw a dirt pile, looking like a nitwit with bling wheels....

Real men drive trucks especially trucks that have motors that rattle (Diesel).
Old men that drive van's :suspicious: well let's just say they have serious problems.

the rest are posers....

Old men that drive van's :suspicious: well let's just say they have serious problems.

At 300k miles, my VAN is quieter and quicker than your smoking diesel....

:trumpet::harhar:

the rest are posers....

OH that's a good reason to drive one :bullshit:
Well my truck will out pull your van and crush it into an oblivion :pprrtt:

Vans are for Hippies and delivering bread. :pprrtt::harhar:

So YOU are for not getting laid....

"If this van's rockin' , don't come knockin''.......remember THAT one??:devil:

and the only bread delivery is in my pocket as I tossed a fat wallet on the desk.....

:trumpet::trumpet::harhar::smash:

Since WHEN you find a plumber/electrician WORKING out of a pickup???

they maybe POSING out of a pickup, pretend farmer that never saw a plow , all pretty and NEW, :thumbs:

the rest are posers....

OH that's a good reason to drive one :bullshit:
Well my truck will out pull your van and crush it into an oblivion :pprrtt:

You ain't got the traction when you stuck in the mud, farmer....

:smash::tomato:

chickens and water melons

I did not vote for him, my guess is that people driving old vans did :clobbered:

I"m right wing of Barry Goldwater.....

McCain not that it helped any.....bunch of freeloading commie bastards down south in this state....north/panhandle straight across is conservative territory....but that I 4 and the new illegals voting in Miami/way south carried the state.....

:mad:

...bunch of freeloading commie bastards down south in this state....north/panhandle straight across is conservative territory....but that I 4 and the new illegals voting in Miami/way south carried the state.....

Good place for them. Keep them there Gene.:devil: